Reader Rabbit Preschool: Sparkle Star Rescue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion say their first lines of the game.]
- Sam: Looks like we've lost the Pirates, Reader.
- Reader: I hope so, Sam. Let's get out of here before they come back.
- [Reader and Sam first meet Spark the firefly.]
- Lightning Bug (Spark): Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion, we need your help.
- Reader: Who are you?
- Lightning Bug: I'm Spark, from Sparkalot.
- Sam: Sparka-what?
- Spark: Sparkalot is where the stars come from.
- Sam: Well, I've got news for you. The stars are gone.
- [Reader looks into a pair of binoculars before Sam gets them.]
- Reader: Bouncing bunnies, check out the stars!
- Sam: Stars? Where? Let me see! [when looking at the stars] Roaring raspberries! Oh, my favorite. Leo the Lion-o, and his pal Rabbit-o.
- Reader: Rabbit-o? There's no Rabbit-o. Sam, let me see.