Ready Jet Go!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ready Jet Go! (2016–2019) is an American/Canadian CGI animated television series produced by Wind Dancer Films. It was created by Craig Bartlett and is produced in cooperation with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
A Visit from Uncle Zucchini/Mindy's Weather Report [1.14]
- Mitchell: Dad, this sandbag is kind of heavy
- Mr. Peterson: That's okay, son. Mine is too. Builds character.
- Mitchell: I think my character’s big enough.
What's a Satellite?/Satellite Selfie [1.26]
- Sydney: Jet, where in the world did you get the idea to put rutabaga and garlic into a cookie?!?"
- Jet: Hey, someone had to be the first to try it.
- Mindy: I think we need to order an emergency pizza, to get the taste of these cookies out of our mouths.
- Face 9000: Emergency pizza? Did my system correctly detect an attempt at Earth humor?
- Mindy: Um.....yes!
- Face 9000: Excellent, I am programmed to laugh encouragingly. Ha ha, ha ha ha, Mindy! Ha ha!
- Sydney: Face, do you think you might be ticklish?
- Face 9000: Of course not. I am a computer, computers are not ticklish. That's not logical. [gets tickled more] Oh, forget logic!
Beep and Boop's Game/Constellation Prize [1.28]
- Carrot: Ugh, so do any of these airtight containers here come with matching lids?
- Dr. Rafferty: They all do! And look, a special compartment just for cherry tomatoes, huh?
- Carrot: [putting the container on his head] Oh! You don't say. Just incredible. What will they think of next?
- Jet: No way! A dog star? You can't be serious.
- Dr. Rafferty: Actually, it is Sirius.
- Jet: I get that it's serious, but I wonder what the star is called.
- Dr. Rafferty: It's Sirius.
- Jet: What's serious? I just want to know what the dog star's name.
- Dr. Rafferty: It's seriously called Sirius.
- Jet: Whoa! Slow down...
Sunday Drive [1.29]
- Carrot: Can we please talk to an actual Bortronian?
- Tech Support: Please hold. We value your time and appreciate your business. Please stand by. [hold music comes on, and Carrot dances to it] Hello. Please state the nature of your request.
- Celery: The saucer won't start.
- Tech Support: Did you say, the monster is in a cart?
- Celery and Carrot: The saucer won't start!
- Tech Support: Got it. Are you in the saucer?
- Carrot: Yes!
- Tech Support: Are you sitting in front of the dashboard?
- Celery: Yes!
- Tech Support: Is the power on?
- Carrot: Yes!
- Tech Support: Is the saucer there?
- [Jet, Carrot, Celery, and Sunspot all do epic facepalms]
- Jet: YES!!! We're calling from it!
- Tech Support: Please hold. We value your time and appreciate your business. Please stand by. [hold music comes on again, and Carrot dances with Sunspot] Thank you for standing by.
Sean's Neptune Tune/Earth Day Birthday [1.36]
- Sean: [sighs] Neptune this, Neptune that. But it's so far away! Like, more than 2 billion miles! And so cold!
- Jet: Sean, are you talking to yourself?
- Sean: Yes. Yes I am.
Holidays in Boxwood Terrace [1.38]
- Mr. Peterson: Sheesh, another 'Surfing Santa' pitch. This is your third year as volunteer director of holiday pageants, Peterson! Everyone's gonna be expecting a new, fresh idea about Christmas! What are you gonna do, YOU'RE JUST ONE SCIENTIST!
Astronaut Ellen Ochoa [2.18]
- Dr. Bergs: Since Ellen Ochoa isn't here yet, I'm going to refill my coffee cup.
- Dr. Skelley: Okay, Bergs, but you might want to consider decaf.
- Dr. Bergs: Why do you say that? [laughs]
- Dr. Skelley: Oh, no reason.
- Jet Propulsion (voiced by Ashleigh Ball)
- Carrot Propulsion (voiced by Kyle Rideout)
- Celery Propulsion (voiced by Meg Roe)
- Sydney Skelley (voiced by Dalila Bela (season 1) and Vienna Leacock (season 2)
- Sean Rafferty (voiced by William Ainscough, Grady Ainscough and Glen Gordon)
- Mindy Melendez (voiced by Jaeda Lily Miller)