Renée Kathleen Zellweger (April 25, 1969) is an American actress. The recipient of various accolades, including two Academy Awards, two British Academy Film Awards, and four Golden Globe Awards, she was one of the world's highest-paid actresses by 2007.
- As an actress, it’s a dream come true role. You run the gamut of human emotions with each incarnation of the story. She’s an authentic character and I have so much fun playing her.
-  Zellweger talk about acting in 2016.
- I put on a few pounds. I also put on some breasts and a baby bump. Bridget is a perfectly normal weight and I’ve never understood why it matters so much.
-  Renèe speak on weight gain in 2016.
- I had a lot of promises that I made to myself, years ago, about things that I wanted to learn and try.
-  Renèe talk about stepping away from hollywood in 2016.
- My imperfections always surface at the most inopportune time. Usually on live TV, in an interview situation, and always on a red carpet. There’s always something happening, but that’s life. You just have to move forward.
-  Zellweger talk about imperfection in 2016.
- You cannot be a good storyteller if you don’t have life experiences, and you can’t relate to people.
-  Zellweger talk about storytelling in 2016.
- I know that great things happen when this team gets together, and I was optimistic about doing a very entertaining film.
-  Zellweger talk about team in 2016.
- Not that it's anyone's business, but I did not make a decision to alter my face and have surgery on my eyes.
-  Renèe talk about plastic surgery in 2019.
- Celebrity is a different job than what I’m interested in. I like the collaborative, creative experience. It’s a blue-collar job, you know? Getting together with a group of people where we’re all solving problems together, and everybody does their thing. They’re all at the top of their game, and everyone is giving it their all.
-  Renèe talk about job in 2019.
- I had made so many promises to myself about things that I wanted to explore, things I wanted to try, and how I would like to grow as a person that I had made no time for. And I thought, 'That's enough.
-  Renèe speak on professional break in 2019.
- I wasn’t healthy. I wasn’t taking care of myself. I was the last thing on my list of priorities.
-  Renèe speak on her health in 2019.
Quotes about Renée Zellweger
- Seeing all the people back in character was quite a moving experience. I think Renée is better in the role now than she’s ever been and that’s saying something. It was like watching close-up magic. It was a master class.
-  Director sharon talk about actress in 2016.
- And Renee's taught me a lot of that too. She's a very connected person. She thinks having a good time is renting a U-Haul and taking furniture to Texas. She's real in that way and I absolutely love it.
-  Carrey, actor in hollywood talk about how being with actress grounded him.