Reno 911!: Miami
Reno 911!: Miami is a 2007 American comedy film based on Comedy Central's Reno 911! directed by cast-member Robert Ben Garant, who plays "Junior." It was released on February 23, 2007. The film opened at #4 with an estimated gross of $10.4 million.
- Jeff: Johnson! Last words?
- Johnson: [sigh] Legalize it.
- Jeff: No immunity to bullets!
- Junior: Reno is a lot like Mayberry on the TV except that everyone's on crystal meth and prostitution's legal.
- Junior: FUCK YOU.
- Junior: I just had the weirdest dream.
- Dangle: You know you're driving, right?
[hits a porto-potty]
- Dangle: [looking back] No one was in it.
- Jeff: You're not immune to BULLETS!
- Wiegel: Your watch is stuck in my pubes.
- Jim: What the f*ck.
- Jones: Be gentle with it!
- Wiegel: Shut up, n*gger.
- Drug Lord's First Hostage: [after being tortured by weed wacker] Who brings a weed wacker on a boat?
- Trudy: I became a police officer because my doctor told me I needed to get out of the house more.
- Jeff: [attempting to jump a raised bridge in a mini-cart] HAMMER OF THE GODS!
- Trudy: Can't you just give me a pity fuck?
- Kelvar Guy: [Officer Weigel takes her turn shooting at guy in Kelvar vest & accidentally shoots him in the arm] What the fuck?
- Jim: What the fuck, man?
- Motel Owner: You guys here for the suck-fest?
- Wiegel: I'm pooping!
- Terry: Your mom's a Ukalele.
[Kimball accidentally throwing a baseball bat and breaking Jenny's BMW black car 2000 on windshield]
- Jenny (Ethan the lord drug's girlfriend): thats my BMW kill her [her 30 kid boys attacks Kimball]
- Kimball: Wiegel [she didn't called us]
- Williams: Wiegel [she didn't called us]
- Johnson: Wiegel [she didn't called us]
- Kimball: She can't her us [Kimball picks up a rock and throws into Wiegel's yard and Wiegel accidentally runs over a rock and it blasts out and hitting Johnson in the groin]
- Johnson: OH [fall down on the ground]OH.. OH FUCK GOD DAMMINT!!
- Wiegel: Hey ladies [she turns off the lawn mower]...[Johnson was standing up] you okay Johnson.
- Johnson: Yeah i'm find just....purple nuts.