Jump to navigation Jump to search
A prehistoric beast born 50 million years out of time! (taglines)
- Lise Martens: If Reptilicus is hit, you'll never find all the pieces underwater. He'll regenerate, Mark!
- Gen. Mark Grayson: A good thing there's no more like him!
- Karen: "Is he handsome, father?"
- Prof. Martens: No. He’s got three eyes and a false mustache! Hurry now, I don’t want him to wait.
- Karen: But how will I know him?
- Prof. Martens: Since when must I tell you how to find a man?
- Gen. Mark Grayson: Come In.
- Capt. Einer Brandt: Is there anything I can do for you?
- Gen. Mark Grayson: Yeah, get me transferred out of this damn place!
- Officer Olsen: What’s all this about, Peterson? What Happened.
- Peterson: The electricity went out. All over!
- Officer Olsen: All over.
- Peterson: Yah! Even the electric eel!
- Officer Olsen: Then what?
- Peterson: Then it was so dark I couldn’t see my own face in front of me!
- Officer Olsen: I wish I could be that lucky! Mr. Peterson and what happened then.
- Peterson: It was only The big hole left the monster on the loose.
- Invincible...Indestructible! What was this awesome BEAST born 50 million years out of time?
- SEE: MISSLES AND ATOM BOMBS POWERLESS!
- SEE; CIVILIZATION RIOTING WITH FEAR!
- SEE; A MIGHTY CITY TRAMPLED TO DESTRUCTION!
- A prehistoric beast born 50 million years out of time!
- See a mighty city trampled to destruction! See missiles and atom bombs powerless! See civilisation rioting with fear!
- Carl Ottosen — General Mark Grayson
- Ann Smyrner — Lise Martens
- Mimi Heinrich — Karen Martens
- Asbjørn Andersen — Professor Otto Martens
- Marla Behrens as Connie Miller
- Bent Mejding as Svend Viltorft
- Povl Wøldike as Dr. Peter Dalby
- Dirch Passer as Peterson
- Ole Wisborg as Captain Einer Brandt
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|