Resident Evil: Degeneration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Resident Evil: Degeneration, known in Japan as Biohazard: Degeneration (バイオハザード：ディジェネレーション Baiohazādo: Dijenerēshon?), is based upon Capcom's Resident Evil video game series.
- Aunt: You look tired.
- Claire: Blame my new boyfriend. He won't let me get any sleep.
- Aunt: Boyfriend, huh? Is that what you're calling the W.H.O. Report now?
- Claire: F.D.A., actually.
- Claire: We just ended up making things worse.
- Leon: That's not true. The villains here are the ones who use the virus. But worse then them are the ones who made it. Seven years ago, our lives were changed forever... by the virus from Umbrella Corp. Umbrella collapsed... but their viral legacy continues to spread. I'm gonna scrub this virus from the face of the earth. You chose the role of rescuer rather than fighter, like me. You chose a path that your brother and I couldn't follow. You weren't wrong.
- Claire: Leon, thank you.
- Senator Davis: I can't stand kids. They're a real pain in the ass. [Claire furiously walks torwards him and gives him a slap, making him drop his coffee cup as well]
- Claire: You bastard! That little girl will probably have nightmares for the rest of her life because of you!
- Claire: When did you two go diving, hmmm?
- Leon: Don't worry about that. More importantly, what are you up to? Need a lift?
- Claire: I have a limousine waiting.
- Leon: Next time we bump into each other, let's hope it's some place... a little more normal.
- Claire: He-he... definitely.
- Leon: Till next time.