Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, known in Japan as Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles (バイオハザード アンブレラ・クロニクルズ?), is a rail shooting game. The game was released on November 13, 2007 in North America, November 15 in Japan, and on November 30 in Europe, excluding Germany, where the game is not available due to the refusal of a USK rating and its subsequent inclusion in the index.
- The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe.
- There is no point in power if it consumes itself.
- That thing is merely a tool. What it wants is something the user determines for it.
- Referring to the Red Queen computer
- Red Queen: Welcome to the Umbrella Chronicles. Accessing File #21733849RC.
- Albert Wesker: Biohazard. The outbreak occured on the summer of 1998. It started in the American Mid-western Town of Raccoon City, brought hell to earth. The T-virus was developed as a biological weapon. Pelepherating amongst the unsuspecting public, it metamorphised them into living death: zombies. Umbrella's mission statement has always been preserving the health of the people. But beneath this bright statement lurked the shadow of Oswell E. Spenser's ambition.
- Red Queen: End of file concerning the outbreak incident in Raccoon City.
- Albert Wesker: The truth behind the rise and fall of Umbrella is something to which only a select few are privy. The beginning of the end started on the Ecliptic Express. In the Arklay Mountains.
- Sergei Vladmir: Comrade Wesker. Welcome to my humble abode.
- Albert Wesker: I see you're still resolved to go down with the ship, Colonel.
- Sergei Vladmir: Umbrella's not going anywhere. All of the pain, the punishment, and the difficulties help to make Umbrella stronger. It's a shame you couldn't understand.
- Albert Wesker: [clicks gun] Stand aside.
- Sergei Vladmir: Oh, I almost forgot. Here are a few of my old friends I would like to introduce you to. [Orange Ivan walks up to Wesker from behind Sergei.]
- Albert Wesker: Charmed. [sees Blue Ivan walking behind him]
- Sergei Vladmir: Russia's such a peaceful place, don't you agree? A perfect place for your final resting spot.