Rhonda Byrne (née Izon; born 1951, Melbourne, Australia) is an Australian television writer and producer. Her New Thought book The Secret (based on a film she produced of the same name) is based on the law of attraction. She wrote several sequels to the book, including The Power, The Magic and Hero, as well as other books that relate to The Secret.
The Secret (2006)
- Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything.
- P. 30
- If you are feeling good , it is because you are thinking good thoughts.
- P. 32
- There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer
- P. 41
- Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.
- P. 53
- Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.
- P. 78
- Instead of focusing on the world's problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.
- P. 153
- The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.
- P. 172
- Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.
- P. 175