Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Director article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Having been a "Star Wars" fan my whole life, and having spent most of my life on the other side of the curb and in that fandom, it softens the blow a little bit. I'm aware through my own experience that, first of all, the fans are so passionate, they care so deeply — sometimes they care very violently at me on Twitter. But it's because they care about these things, and it hurts when you're expecting something specific and you don't get it from something that you love. It always hurts, so I don't take it personally if a fan reacts negatively and lashes out on me on Twitter. That's fine. It's my job to be there for that.
- I write sporadically and badly with no rhyme or reason whatsoever. I don't think I could actually write for a living, like write-for-hire, because I take so long to write and I just um...it's bad, man. It's no good.
- Rian Johnson on Screenwriting (Youtube link not allowed on Wikiquote)
- I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yeah, it was a good movie." It’s much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you who are really really excited about it. Then there are other people who walk out literally saying, "It’s the worst movie I’ve ever seen." Having those two extremes is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.
- 2003 video (Twitter link not allowed on Wikiquote)
- Hot take: Luke is in fact 100% consistent with his character (not the way he’s described in marketing blurbs, but his actual, based-on-his-words-and-actions character) from the OT. I’ll be at the bar if you need me.
- Twitter post (5 November 2018) (link not allowed on Wikiquote)
- What we talk about when we talk about manbabies
- Twitter post (5 June 2018) (link not allowed on Wikiquote)
- lol u hate bewbs
- Twitter post (10 August 2018) (link not allowed on Wikiquote)