Ricardo Leyva "Richard" Muñoz Ramírez (February 28 or 29, 1960 – June 7, 2013) was an American serial killer, rapist, and burglar. His highly publicized home invasion crime spree terrorized the residents of the greater Los Angeles area, and later the residents of the San Francisco area, from June 1984 until August 1985. Prior to his capture, Ramirez was dubbed the "Night Stalker" by the news media.
- Big deal. Death always went with the territory. See you in Disneyland.
- Statement to reporters after his death sentences, taken from The Guardian
- Serial killers do, on a small scale, what governments do on a large one. They are a product of the times and these are bloodthirsty times. Even psychopaths have emotions if you dig deep enough. Then again, maybe they don't.
- Interview with Mike Watkiss. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA6MkH9BHMg
- "Violent delights tend to have violent ends." Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker - Crimes Lab