Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World
Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World (2007 – ) is a stop-motion animated TV comedy on the Logo channel.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Guess Who's Coming for Quiche? [1.1]
- Evan: Oh my God, we're late! Should I take an ephedrine or eat something there?
- Chuck: Would you rather be dead or fat?
- Evan: I know, right? I better take two.
- Kirsten: Think about it. Conservatives and crack whores shouldn't be the only people making babies.
- Rick: Is it me?
- Steve: It's not you, it's having sex with you.
- Dana: It's down to these two. Whose pic do you like better? ASSPOUNDER or QTSTR8A&FJOCK?
- Kirsten: Wow. One of these could be the father of our baby!
Bush Baby [1.2]
- Rick: That's disgusting! Someone might reach in there for cookies!
- Evan: If I was her I'd be dabbin' that fetus on those crow's feet.
- Chuck: As much as I'd love to stay here and chip away at your relationship, I'd rather be porking my 19-year-old boyfriend.
- Evan: Smooches crotches!
- Ivory: Having a baby has strengthened our relationship. I can't even see our problems anymore.
- Kirsten: Negative! This can't be happening. Must have more sperm!
- Dana: Slow down, Lewinsky.
- Ivory: You have to plan ahead...As soon as we found out Ebony was expecting, we started two savings accounts. One for college and one for gender reassignment surgery
Damn Straights [1.3]
- Dana: They only call babies "miracles" because it sounds better than "accidents."
- Evan: You can't stop me from doing drugs!
- Chuck: I think I can stop you from doing my drugs!
- Steve's Mom: You know what you need? A queer and his eye.
- Rick: Now where would we find a queer?
- Steve's Mom: You know, a queer did our place. A real live one... Lisp, Liza, and everything!
- Bus Driver: We are now entering the heterosexual time zone. Please set your watches to five minutes ago.
It's Raining Pussy [1.4]
- Condi Ling (the fag hag): I could see my entire life flash before my eyes, like one big gay pride parade.
Save our Seamen [1.5]
- Hunter (Rick's ex): What's wrong, Rickshaw? You used to love dancing dirty.
- Rick: I'm with Steve now. I don't love anything.
- Evan: Yummy! Who's that?
- Chuck: That would be Rick's ex-boyfriend. Don't even try. He's a strict rice queen.
- Evan: It's a known fact that Latinos can pass for Asians if we have to.
Hormonally Yours [1.6]
- Rick: Does this feel good?
- Steve: Not really, no.
- Rick: How about this?
- Steve: Rick! No means later!
- Dana: F. Cornelius Hampton Hampton, this is Dana Bernstein.
- F. Cornelius Hampton Hampton: 'Bernstein'? How embarrassing. It sounds so Jew-y.
- Dana: Is it 'Jew-y.' I'm a JAB.
- F. Cornelius Hampton Hampton: A what?
- Dana: A Jewish-American Bulldyke.