- The only weapon I have is useless unless you're a pretty girl. Speaking of pretty girls, why don't you let that one go?
- [During the final showdown] Blake, I should thank you for this, you know. Going insane, it's strangely liberating, isn't it?
Earl Talbott Blake
- [After taking a female hostage] Pork, back off or else she's gonna need a paper bag over her head when her boyfriend fucks what's left of her!
- [Recalling how his arrest helped Nick Styles' career] You took off, and lit up the sky like a meteor.
- [Dragging his hostage public defender behind a truck] By the way...you're fired. [shoots him and takes his fancy watch before he falls down]
- [Chasing Nick Styles up the construction of a power station] You better climb, you son of a bitch!
- Parole Board Chairman: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?
- Earl Talbott Blake: [thinking] Well, I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.
- Parole Board Chairman: To thank me, I suppose?
- Earl Talbott Blake: No...to fuck your wife. And your daughter. Hell, maybe even your dog.
- [Nick Styles approaches a car driver that almost ran him down, and suddenly sees it's Blake]
- Nick Styles: Jesus Christ.
- Earl Talbott Blake: Almost.
- [Earl Talbott Blake put Nick Styles lied down on bed with naked and have him sex with Wanda]
- Earl Talbott Blake: Look at his face! [then Blake calls a blonde prostitute named Wanda] What do you think, Wanda?
- Wanda: Yeah, he's real pretty. [Wanda walks downstairs and she walks slowly to bed with Nick Styles while Blake put his money and preparing an audio recording. when Wanda picks Blake's money on the table and walks slowly nears to Nick Styles] All this S&M shit's going to cost you an extra two hundred dollars. [Blakes smiles for her] Good.
- [Wanda put her legs up on Nick Styles and put money inside on her boots and then she gets ready to undress for having sex with him]
- Nick Styles: [mumbling]: Wait, stop...
- Wanda: [disguising her actions]: Ah, I love it when men beg. [takes her top off] Talk to me.
- Nick Styles: [mumbling as she starts to mount him]: Will you set me free?
- Wanda: [disguising her actions]: Whatever you want, Darling. [starting for her having sex with him in bed] Ahhh! See, your little mouth says no, but your little friend says yes.
- [Nick Styles realizes his wife saw on the news the video recording of Wanda have been sex with him against his will]
- Nick Styles: This woman...they brought her in. Alice, please believe me. I didn't enjoy it. I...I...I...I didn't want her. I fought her with every inch of my body.
- Alice Styles: [looks at his crotch] Well, if you manage to get the clap out, you'll think of several inches that didn't put up a fight.
- [Blake distributes the video recording of Nick Styles' having sex with Wanda, but he used other audio recordings to dub their voices]
- Wanda: [in an unrelated audio recording] So you're up for the house special?
- Nick Styles: [in an unrelated audio recording] Listen, I'm the assistant district attorney, so you're gonna have to follow my orders.
- Wanda: [in an unrelated audio recording] You got it, Mr. D.A.
- Nick Styles: That is not the girl who gave me the clap. Ah, no, alright, alright, I retract that statement. That is the girl who gave me the clap, but...that's not her voice. That's not her voice. That is not what she said to me. That is not what I...no, no, that's what I said.. No, I did say that to her, but she did not say that (unknown word).
- D.A. Priscilla Brimleigh: Nick, I want you examined by a psychiatrist.
- [After the news media almost ruined him earlier, the newscaster Gail Wallens asks Nick Styles for a comment about his newfound innocence]
- Nick Styles: News at eleven? ...Nah! [turns off the news camera]
- Gail Wallens: [after the screen fades to black] Styles, you can't do that, we're live!
- Nick Styles: We're live, huh? Good. Gail, kiss my ass.
- He's a cop accused of murder. And the only man who knows he's innocent is the killer who framed him.
- This is one case that's going to be settled out of court.
- Denzel Washington — Nick Styles
- John Lithgow — Earl Talbott Blake
- Ice-T — Odessa
- Victoria Dillard — Alice Styles
- Mary Ellen Trainor — Gail Wallens
- Lindsay Wagner - D.A. Priscilla Brimleigh
- Linda Dona — Wanda