Ringer (TV series)
Ringer (2011–2012) is an American dramatic television series, airing on The CW, about Bridget who, having lead a troubled life, takes over that of her rich twin sister Siobhan's after she mysteriously dies. Bridget soon finds that her sister's life is full of danger.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Pilot [1.01]
- 1.2 She's Ruining Everything [1.02]
- 1.3 If You Ever Want A French Lesson... [1.03]
- 1.4 It's Gonna Kill Me, But I'll Do It [1.04]
- 1.5 A Whole New Kind of Bitch [1.05]
- 1.6 Poor Kids Do it Every Day [1.06]
- 1.7 Oh Gawd, There's Two of Them? [1.07]
- 1.8 Maybe We Can Get a Dog Instead? [1.08]
- 1.9 Shut Up and Eat Your Bologna [1.09]
- 1.10 That's What You Get Trying to Kill Me [1.10]
- 1.11 It Just Got Normal [1.11]
- 1.12 What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag? [1.12]
- 1.13 It's Easy To Cry, When This Much Cash Is Involved [1.13]
- 1.14 Whores Don't Make That Much [1.14]
- 1.15 P.S. You're an Idiot [1.15]
- 1.16 You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail [1.16]
- 1.17 What We Have Here is Worth the Pain [1.17]
- 1.18 That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life [1.18]
- 1.19 Let's Kill Bridget [1.19]
- 1.20 If You're Just an Evil Bitch Then Get Over It [1.20]
- 1.21 It's Called Improvising, Bitch! [1.21]
- 1.22 I'm The Good Twin [1.22]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
- Gemma: [About the terrace design on the penthouse] You don't seem that excited. What's wrong? I thought you live for this stuff.
- Bridget: [As Siobhan] I do, I'm just tired. Andrew came home late last night.
- Gemma: You're skinny and you're having sex.
- Bridget: No! We didn't.
- Gemma: Last time I saw Henry naked was right before the twins turned three. Last Year! I think Henry's having an affair. I can't stand to look at him, let alone sleep next to him. Oh I can so use you and a Martini. Say you'll go out with me tonight.
- Bridget: I'd love to.
- Gemma: Oh no wait, don't you have that thing?
- Bridget: What thing?
- Gemma: That fundraising thing.
- Bridget: Yes, I totally forgot.
- Gemma: I'll be fine. I'll just, hook up with one of the workmen. I'm sure contractors make more money than out of work novelists.
- Victor: You okay?
- Bridget: Not really.
- Victor: Just get up on the stand and tell the judge what you saw. You were a witness to a crime you did nothing wrong. It'll be over before you know it.
- Bridget: That's what I'm afraid of.
- Victor: Bridget, we'll protect you.
- Bridget: You don't get it, if Bodaway wants me dead, I'm dead. No one can protect me.
- Bridget: [as Siobhan, walking into Henry's apartment] I'm not here to sleep with you.
- Henry: Why? I'm here to sleep with you.
- Bridget: Henry, you're my best friend's husband.
- Henry: That never bothered you before.
- Bridget: Well, it does now.
- Siobhan: Bridget, listen. Andrew doesn't exactly know about you.
- Bridget: About my visiting.
- Siobhan: He doesn't know I have a sister.
- Bridget: [On the phone to Malcolm] Siobhan killed herself. I don't know why she did it. I'm the only one that knows that she's dead. I saw a way out and I took it. I was so scared. The cops were after me, Bodaway was after me. I felt like I didn't have a choice. It was so easy Malcolm. I mean they all think I'm her. They all think I'm Siobhan.
She's Ruining Everything [1.02]
- Bridget: You just need a good night's sleep.
- Gemma: Yeah, that and some happy pills.
- Andrew: Please, do as your told. For once.
- Bridget: You're high.
- Juliet: Was high. Now I'm hungover.
- Bridget: Does a shoe sale at Bergdorf's constitute an emergency?
- Bridget: Getting pregnant is not a strategy.
- Olivia: It is if you need to hold on to your husband.
If You Ever Want A French Lesson... [1.03]
- Siobhan: Then again, I do keep my money under the mattress.
- Tyler: It's probably safer that way.
- Andrew: It's a little early for that isn't it?
- Henry: Hey, you saw my wife. It's justified.
- Andrew: You can take Gemma to the ballet tonight. The two of you can talk about how much you hate your husbands.
- Bridget: Really?
- Gemma: Is it that hard to believe you have an amazing husband?
- Victor: You know, we don't have to do this here. I've got a perfectly boring office just a few blocks away. I mean, I can't serve you anything fancy, but I can brew you a cup of really bad coffee.
It's Gonna Kill Me, But I'll Do It [1.04]
- Gemma: That's for sleeping with my husband, you whore!
- Siobhan: One night with me and you're already speaking French?
- Siobhan: What about the brunette?
- Tyler: She's fun but I've always had a thing for blondes.
- Siobhan: I'm not picky. I'll take presents from anyone.
- Tyler: Is that how you connect with people? Shove them out of your room without a single thought.
A Whole New Kind of Bitch [1.05]
Poor Kids Do it Every Day [1.06]
Oh Gawd, There's Two of Them? [1.07]
Maybe We Can Get a Dog Instead? [1.08]
Shut Up and Eat Your Bologna [1.09]
That's What You Get Trying to Kill Me [1.10]
It Just Got Normal [1.11]
What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag? [1.12]
It's Easy To Cry, When This Much Cash Is Involved [1.13]
Whores Don't Make That Much [1.14]
P.S. You're an Idiot [1.15]
You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail [1.16]
What We Have Here is Worth the Pain [1.17]
That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life [1.18]
Let's Kill Bridget [1.19]
If You're Just an Evil Bitch Then Get Over It [1.20]
It's Called Improvising, Bitch! [1.21]
I'm The Good Twin [1.22]
- Bridget: (After learning the truth about her twin) Siobhan Wanted Me Dead?
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - Bridget Kelly/Siobhan Martin
- Kristoffer Polaha - Henry Butler
- Ioan Gruffudd - Andrew Martin
- Nestor Carbonell - Victor Machado
- Mike Colter - Malcolm Ward
- Tara Summers - Gemma Butler
- Zoey Deutch - Juliet Martin
- Billy Miller - Charlie
- Jason Dohring - Mr. Carpenter