Rise to Honor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jet Li: Rise to Honor (2003) is an electronic game by Sony for the PlayStation 2 platform. The game features the likeness, voice acting and motion capture work of martial arts actor Jet Li, and features martial arts choreography by Corey Yuen.
- I will die with honor!
- My father never changed my life. He just changed the way I felt.
- (to Kwan) You BASTARD!
- This is what our fathers kept for safety.
- Drunken Martial Arts. How many bottles did you drink? 100?
- Trust me. I'm one hell of a fighter.
- Sometimes, you can be really sarcastic.
- Hell's waiting for you, Kwan.
- You are such a pain in the ass.
- (after Michelle slaps him) Bitch.
- I rule the streets of Hong Kong!
- (in Chinese) Kill him.
- You need to die for respect.
- (last words) Holy shit.
- Yai: What the hell are you doing?
Kit: Shut up.
- Kwan: You need to die with respect.
Kit: No, Kwan. I WILL DIE WITH HONOR!!
- Fei: Holy...