Road to Rio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Take a New Year Cruise to Rio with the Screen's Top Laughter Trio! (taglines)
Hot Lips Barton
- [Hanging off the high wire] Help! Help! [Aside to camera] You know, this picture could end right here.
- [Staring at Lucia's very tight gown] How'd you put that on - with a spraygun?
- Look at this contract we signed for five months - two weeks guarantee!
- [Knocking the bad guys unconscious with the pattycake routine] That's what they get for not seeing our pictures!
- Scat Sweeney: Swine!
- Hot Lips Barton: Pig!
- Scat Sweeney: That's the same as swine.
- Hot Lips Barton: All right. Ham!
- Lucia Maria de Andrade: I don't know what came over me! I found myself saying things, and I didn't know why I was saying them.
- Hot Lips Barton: Look, why don't you just run for Congress and leave us alone?
- Scat Sweeney: Are you admitting you're a dirty coward?
- Hot Lips Barton: No, a clean one!
- Cardoso: You phoneys! You'll never work in Rio again!
- Hot Lips Barton: Who wants to work? We're musicians!
- Something Great For You...Their New and Nuttiest Road Show
- Take a New Year Cruise to Rio with the Screen's Top Laughter Trio!
- Bing Crosby — Scat Sweeney
- Bob Hope — Hot Lips Barton
- Dorothy Lamour — Lucia Maria de Andrade
- Gale Sondergaard — Catherine Vail
- Frank Faylen — Trigger
- Joseph Vitale — Tony
- George Meeker — Sherman Mallory
- Frank Puglia — Rodrigues
- Nestor Paiva — Cardoso
- Robert Barrat — Johnson
- Stanley Andrews — Capt. Harmon
- Harry Woods — Ship's Purser
- The Wiere Brothers — Three Musicians
- The Andrews Sisters — Themselves
- Jerry Colonna — Himself
- Marquita Rivera — Nightclub Performer
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|