Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Some things you don't need until they leave you, they're the things that you miss
- "Bright Lights" (from the Matchbox Twenty album More Than You Think You Are)
- I'm the flame I can't get burnt
- "Busted" (from the Matchbox Twenty album Yourself or Someone Like You)
- Everyone's trusting in their hearts, like their heart don't lie
- "All I Need" (from the Matchbox Twenty album More Than You You Think You Are)
- If I fall along the way, pick me up and dust me off; If I get too tired to make it, be my breath so I can walk; If I need some other love then, give me more than I can stand; When my smile gets old and faded, just wait around I'll smile again; It shouldn't be so complicated, just hold me and then, just hold me again
- Can you help me? I'm bent, I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together.
- "Bent" (from the Matchbox Twenty album Mad Season)
- We're all looking for something, something to be.
- "Something to Be" (From the Rob Thomas album Something to Be)
- Wrong step, you got off track, you need someone to help us back, now.
- "I Am An Illusion" (From Something to Be)
- I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell; I know right now you can't tell; But stay a while and maybe then you'll see; A different side of me
- "Unwell" (from the Matchbox Twenty Album More Than You Think You Are)