Robert Ferrigno (born 1947) is an American author of crime novels and of speculative fiction.
- The hardest bit of information to extract is the first piece.
- At the moment of greatest fear, the best solution is to go boldly and without hesitation.
- Once you open up a secret, it starts leaking out all over.
- The faith is not the problem, the problem is the faithful.
- Getting older... mostly it entails accepting the unacceptable.
- The man who shouts wins battles; the quiet man wins the war.
- The most effective lie is ninety-nine percent true.
- Nothing is more dangerous than a place of safety.
- If one's enemies know where you are, no matter how well protected you are, you can be gotten.