Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There's no safer investment in the world than in the United States.
- Press Briefing, March 13, 2009 
- Q: ...he said, I am not going to raise taxes on anyone making under $250,000. Is that pledge still active?
Robert Gibbs: We are going to let the process work its way through.
- I hear these people saying [Barack Obama]'s like George Bush. Those people ought to be drug tested. I mean, it’s crazy.
- Interview with The Hill, August 10, 2010.