- And here is the deep, dark, dirty secret of Islam: It is a religion that promotes pedophilia - sex with children. This so-called prophet Muhammad raped a 9-year-old girl - had sex with her... Around the world today, you have Muslim men having sex with 4-year-old girls, taking them as their brides, because they believe the prophet Muhammad did... I believe, as Christians and conservatives, it's time to take off the gloves and stand up and tell the truth about this evil, evil religion.
- "Ask The Pastor", First Baptist Church, Dallas, Texas, 2010-08-22, quoted in Blow, Steve (5 September 2010), "Dallas pastor's broad-brush criticism of Islam goes way too far", The Dallas Morning News
- God sends good people to Hell. Not only do religions like Mormonism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism—not only do they lead people away from from God, they lead people to an eternity of separation from God in Hell. You know Jesus was very clear: Hell is not only going to be populated by murderers, and drug dealers, and child dealers; Hell is going to be filled with good religious people who have rejected the truth of Christ.
- "Politically Incorrect", First Baptist Church, Dallas, Texas, 2008-09-06, quoted in Murphy, Tim (11 October 2011), "Perry Endorser Calls Judaism, Catholicism Path to Hell", Mother Jones
Much of what you see in the Catholic Church today doesn't come from God's Word, it comes from that cult-like, pagan religion. Now you say, "Pastor, how can you say such a thing? That is such an indictment of the Catholic Church. After all the Catholic Church talks about God and the Bible and Jesus and the Blood of Christ and Salvation."
Isn't that the genius of Satan? If you want to counterfeit a dollar bill, you don't do it with purple paper and red ink, you're not going to fool anybody with that. But if you want to counterfeit money, what you do is make it look closely related to the real thing as possible.
And that's what Satan does with counterfeit religion. He uses, he steals, he appropriates all of the symbols of true biblical Christianity, and he changes it just enough in order to cause people to miss eternal life.
- The Response, American Family Association prayer rally, Reliant Stadium, Houston, 2011-10-06, quoted in Tashman, Brian (8 October 2011), Jeffress Says Satan Is Behind Roman Catholicism
- Rick Perry's a Christian. He's an evangelical Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ. Mitt Romney's a good moral person, but he's not a Christian. Mormonism is not Christianity. It has always been considered a cult by the mainstream of Christianity.
- Dann, Carrie (7 October 2011), "Pastor backing Perry: Romney not a Christian", NBC News
- I think part of the problem is we're in this consumer mentality as a church where we have the idea that our job is to build as big of a church as we possibly can. And if we get into that idea and fall into that trap, then we say then we can't say anything that's going to offend people. Why, if we preach that homosexuality is an abomination to God, we better not preach that because that's going to offend the gays or people who know gay people. If we tell people what the Bible says, that every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong! It is a heresy from the pit of Hell. Mormonism is wrong! It is a heresy from the pit of Hell. Judaism, you can't be saved being a Jew, you know who said that by the way? The three greatest Jews in the New Testament: Peter, Paul, and Jesus Christ. They all said Judaism won't do it, it's faith in Jesus Christ.
- Values Voter Summit, 2011-10-07, quoted in Tashman, Brian (8 October 2011), "Jeffress: Jews, Mormons, Muslims And Gays Are Going To Hell", Right Wing Watch
- There are a disproportionate amount of assaults against children by homosexuals than by heterosexuals, you can't deny that. And the reason is very clear: homosexuality is perverse. It represents a degradation of a person's mind and if a person will sink that low and there are no restraints from God's law, then there is no telling to whatever sins he will commit as well.
- "What to Say to Those Who Are Gay, Part 2", Pathway to Victory with Dr. Robert Jeffress, 27 July 2012
- I want you to hear me tonight, I am not saying that President Obama is the Antichrist, I am not saying that at all. One reason I know he's not the Antichrist is the Antichrist is going to have much higher poll numbers when he comes. President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist.
- quoted in Gryboski, Michael (8 November 2012), "Texas Megachurch Pastor Says Obama Will 'Pave Way' for Antichrist", The Christian Post