Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robot Monster is a 1953 film about the monstrous Ro-Man who attempts to annihilate the last family alive on Earth, but finds himself falling for their beautiful daughter. It is widely regarded as a cult film and one of the worst movies ever made.
Monsters Attack Earth! taglines
- I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot!
- Your people were getting too intelligent. We could not wait until you were strong enough to attack us; we had to attack you first.
- The child is impertinent.
- I will re-calculate. Your deaths will be indescribable.
- Show yourselves, and I promise you a painless death.
- Hu-mans, listen to me. Due to an error in calculation, there are still a few of you left
- Carla: Is Alice going on a date with Ro-Man?
- Johnny: [to Ro-Man] You look like a pooped out pinwheel.
- The Professor: [Roy walks up to the group and collapses] He's dead, and there's nothing we can do.
- The Professor's Assistant: I'm bossy? You're so bossy you oughta be milked before you come home at night.
- Great One: Have you made the correction?
- Ro-Man: I need guidance, Great One. For the first time in my life, I am not sure.
- Great One: You sound like a hu-man, not a Ro-Man. Can you not verify a fact?
- Ro-Man: I meshed my LIP with the view-screen auditor, and picked up a count of five.
- Great One: Error! Error! There are eight!
- Ro-Man: Then the other three still elude me. Is it possible they have a counterpower?
- Great One: Earth Ro-Man, you violate the laws of plans. To think for yourself is to be like the hu-man.
- Ro-Man: Yes! To be like the hu-man! To laugh! Feel! Want! Why are these things not in the plan?
- Great One: You are an extension of the Ro-Man, and a Ro-Man you will remain. Now, I set you into motion. One: destroy the girl. Two: destroy the family. Fail, and I will destroy you!
- Johnny: I think you are just a big bully, picking on those smaller than you are!
- Ro-Man: Now I will kill you.
- Ro-Man: I am ordered to kill you. I must do it with my hands.
- Alice: How is it you're so strong, Ro-Man? It seems impossible.
- Ro-Man: We Ro-Mans obtain our strength from the planet Ro-Man, relayed from individual energizers.
- Ro-Man: Great Guidance, I have a favorable report. I have already eliminated one of them.
- Great One: Good.
- Ro-Man: Force was necessary. It was a simple matter of strangulation. That leaves four.
- Great One: [buzzer sounds] Error! Again! Five!
- Ro-Man: Four - and one more on whom I have made an estimate in relation to our strategic reserve. The plan should include one human being for reference in case of unforeseen contingencies.
- The Professor: He's impervious!
- Alice: Unless we find his weak spot!
- Monsters Attack Earth!
- Moon monsters launch attack against Earth! How can science meet the menace of astral assassins? New Science Fiction Thrills!
- Adventures Into The Future in New TRU-3 Dimension
- George Nader - Roy
- Claudia Barrett - Alice
- Selena Royle - Mother
- John Mylong - The Professor
- Gregory Moffett - Johnny
- Pamela Paulson - Carla
- George Barrows - Ro-Man the Monster/Great Guidance