|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Robotboy is an American-British-French animated television series produced by LuxAnimation, Alphanim, France 3 and Cartoon Network Studios hosted by Cartoon Network from December 28, 2005 to September 27, 2008. The series premiered airs at 9:00 a.m. ET/PT time on December 28, 2005 on Cartoon Network in the United States. This is about a story of a prototype robot, who desires to become a real boy.
- 1 Season One
- 1.1 Dog-Ra/War and Pieces
- 1.2 Cleaning Day/Constabot
- 1.3 Teasebots/Constantine Rising
- 1.4 Metal Monster/Time Transmission
- 1.5 The Donnienator/Halloween
- 1.6 Don't Fight It/Kurt's Father
- 1.7 Brother/Roughing It
- 1.8 I Want That Toy/Sweet Revenge
- 1.9 Robot Love/Brother Bjorn
- 1.10 The Boy Who Cried Kamikazi/Christmas Evil
- 1.11 Underwater/Kamikazi Nightmare
- 1.12 Human Fist on Ice/Robot Rebels
- 1.13 Crying Time/Runaway Robot
- 1.14 Robotman/A Tale of Two Evil Geniuses
- 1.15 Something About Stevie/The Homecoming
- 1.16 Kindergarden Kaos/Robot Girl
- 1.17 Bambi-Bot/Double Tommy
- 1.18 Tether Tommy/The Tune-Up
- 1.19 Shelf-Life/The Babysitter
- 1.20 Attack of the Killer G-Men/Party Out of Bounds
- 1.21 Tummy Trouble/Valentine's Day
- 1.22 Fight/Cast Iron Constantine
- 1.23 Kamispazi/Kami-Chameleon
- 1.24 Wrestling With Gus/Soothsayer
- 1.25 The Consultant/Feline Frenzy
- 1.26 The Manchurian Robot/Door to Door
- 2 Season Two
- 2.1 Six Million Euro Man/RoboGus and the G-Machine
- 2.2 Foot Brawl/Remote Out of Control
- 2.3 Hair-a-Parent/Clammadon Rising
- 2.4 Bad Language/Up a Tree
- 2.5 Wunderpark/Zap! You're Old
- 2.6 Racer Zero/The Legend of Brainy Yak
- 2.7 Nursing a Grudge/Stuck on You
- 2.8 The Sleepover/Rowho?
- 2.9 C.H.O.P./Destroy All Robots
- 2.10 Science Fear/AutomaTommy
- 2.11 Ooh That Smell/Museum Madness
- 2.12 Traffic Slam/Tragic Magic
- 2.13 Gus's Big Mouth / Small Problems
- 2.14 Vitamin Sucker / Ogbot
- 2.15 Runaway Robot (again) / Grow - No - Mo!
- 2.16 Aunty Gravitee / Cheezy Fun for Everyone
- 2.17 The Curse of Truckenstein / Robolympics
- 2.18 Knockoffs / Gus's Mix
- 2.19 Robotboy's Fifteen Minutes / The Old Switcharobot
- 2.20 I Hero! / Rats!
- 2.21 Udder Madness / Bad Nanny!
- 2.22 Bowling for Dummies / Tween for a Day
- 2.23 Donny Turnbull's Day Off / Robomonkey Shines
- 2.24 The Revenge of Protoboy / Everybody Loves Grandma
- 2.25 The Return of Robotgirl / Momma's Boy
- 3 External links
Dog-Ra/War and Pieces
Tommy: Whoa! We gotta do something or that dog is going to be road pizza.
Donnie: Hey, dog! You wanna stay here where it doesn't suck? Or over at Gus' medieval manor?
Gus: This is not over! I'm going to get stitches, maybe a rabies shot. Then, I'll be back.
War and Pieces
Gus: [yawns] Boy, I'm hungry.
[Gus puts his hand near the lunchbox; Lola snatches it from him]
Lola: We're saving those for later!
Gus: Yeah, well the G-Man needs his strength.
Tommy: Sorry Ro, it's not safe. There's too many people at the beach, and I don't want to get sand in this either. [Tommy takes his watch off] Later, Gator!
Dr. Kamikazi: Oh no. Constantine, I'm stuffed.
Constantine: I bet you won't have room for this.
[Constantine unveils a deactivated Robotboy on a dish]
Dr. Kamikazi: Robotboy!
[Kamikazi's nocturnal minions chase after Tommy, Lola and Gus; Gus turns off the lights]
Gus: Now they can't see us.
Tommy: You've got it backwards!
Metal Monster/Time Transmission
Don't Fight It/Kurt's Father
Robotboy: Oh Professor Moshimo, hello.
Professor Moshimo: Oh hello, Robotboy. Is Tommy around?
Robotboy: Turnbull Family Day, Robotboy home alone.
I Want That Toy/Sweet Revenge
I Want That Toy
- [Tommy is grounded for two weeks]
- Tommy: What do you know about it?
- Donnie: Better than you, butt monkey. I'm going on week two of Postal Polo.
[Donnie snaps a stick] Tommy:Uh... I don't remember.
Robot Love/Brother Bjorn
Donnie: [to Gus] Hey, butt-sweat! You're breathing my air!
[Donnie runs to Gus and punches Gus' lights out]
The Boy Who Cried Kamikazi/Christmas Evil
The Boy Who Cried Kamikazi
Dr. Kamikazi: AAAGHH!! This tapas burned my tongue. But I so do love the tapas. [Kamikazi sips his soup] Isn't that right, Thelonious? [Kamikazi touches his porcupine and gets his hand covered with sharp quills] AAAAGGHHH!!
Gus: Seen it. Man, Christmas sucks.
Lola: What's with him?
Tommy: Oh Gus is just bitter, because last year, Santa got him a shovel.
Robotboy: Robotboy, no fight, Robotboy calm.... collective. (teeth twinkle)
Human Fist on Ice/Robot Rebels
Human Fist on Ice
Lola: He's getting away!
Dr. Kamikazi: How do you like this Human Fist now, Tommy Turnbull?
Gus: Alright, Human Fist! Let 'em have it!
Crying Time/Runaway Robot
Tommy: It's nothing, Ro. It's just something about Bambi.
Björn Björnson: So, you're a creation of Moshimo? No wonder he hasn't made you into a real boy, the man's a jackass.
Robotman/A Tale of Two Evil Geniuses
Something About Stevie/The Homecoming
Something About Stevie
Gus: Did that thing just poop out Dr. Kamikazi and Constantine?
Kindergarden Kaos/Robot Girl
Tether Tommy/The Tune-Up
Donnie: We know, dad!
Dwight: "sigh" Serve, Donnie!
Attack of the Killer G-Men/Party Out of Bounds
Party Out of Bounds
Tummy Trouble/Valentine's Day
Fight/Cast Iron Constantine
Wrestling With Gus/Soothsayer
Wrestling With Gus
The Consultant/Feline Frenzy
The Manchurian Robot/Door to Door
Six Million Euro Man/RoboGus and the G-Machine
Foot Brawl/Remote Out of Control
Bad Language/Up a Tree
Wunderpark/Zap! You're Old
Zap! You're Old
Dr. Kamikazi (old): There is no antidote.
Racer Zero/The Legend of Brainy Yak
Nursing a Grudge/Stuck on You
C.H.O.P./Destroy All Robots
Padraig ARRRRGH YOU GAVE ROBOTBOY TED TO THE PRINCIPAL YOU BONEHEAD MICHAEL SUCH A BONEHEAD COULD GET HIM BACK