Rolf Harris (30 March 1930 – 10 May 2023) was an Australian entertainer, long resident in the UK, whose career encompassed work as a musician, singer-songwriter, composer, comedian, actor, painter and television personality. In 2014, he was convicted of multiple sex offenses against children.
- There's an old Australian stockman, lying, dying... and he gets himself up on one elbow, and he turns to his mates, who are gathered 'round him and he says...
- "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" (1957)
- I'm Jake the Peg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um, with my extra leg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um.
- "Jake the Peg" (1965)
- There's an old Australian stockman -- er, rock band, trying, dying. They get themselves up on their collective elbows, revert to their sixties instrumentation, and they try again.
- parodying "Stairway to Heaven" (1993)