Romeo & Juliet: Sealed with a Kiss
Romeo & Juliet: Sealed with a Kiss is a 2006 American animated romantic fantasy comedy-drama film loosely following the play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. The film is about two star-crossed seals, Romeo and Juliet (voiced by Daniel and Patricia Trippet respectively), who fall in love against the wishes of their warring families. It was released in Europe in mid-2006 and on October 27 in the United States.
- [laughing hysterically, about the Prince] Yo, Blubber Butt! I wonder how deep the ocean is when you're not in it?
- The prince is so stupid, that if he fell off a cliff, he'd have to stop halfway for directions!
Kissy the Kissing Fish
- [about the shark] I think he's suffering from Attention Defecit Disorder.
- Mercutio But think hearts never one fear animalsess
- Benvolio: We're gonna die We're gonna die
- Montague: Mercutio, what do you suppose is the matter with my son?
- Mercutio: What, young Romeo? I think he swallowed a little sushi and it went down the wrong pipe, y'know what I'm talkin' about?
- Benvolio: You know, too many sea slugs can be bad for your digestion.
- Mercutio: [after rolling in white sand] And voila, I am a Capulet!
- Benvolio: Great, you look just like a Capulet. We're gonna die!
- Daniel Trippett - Romeo
- Patricia Trippett - Juliet
- Chip Albers - Mercutio
- Michael Toland - Capulet
- Stephen Goldberg - Montague
- Phil Nibbelink - the Prince
- Chanelle Nibbelink - Kissy the Kissing Fish
- Sam Gold - Benvolio