Sir Ronald Cohen (born 1945) is an Egyptian-born British businessman and political figure, known as "the father of British venture capital".
|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- For all of us who have been fortunate enough to make capital, we can’t take it with us in any case, so let’s act responsibly with it. Let’s put something back in.
- Jewish Chronicle, 21 September 2007, p. 38
Book The Second Bounce of the Ball (2007)
- The first rule of luck in business is that you should persevere in doing the right thing. Opportunities will come your way if you do.
- If you want to build a major firm, you cannot do it by having a modest vision.
- Luck is like a bouncing ball that you can never predict when it's going to bounce and bounce or just stop.