Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There are several toxins that come from oil exploration activities that devastate the environment.
- Effects of oil exploration on Ogoni communities (28 April 2015)
- The fight against oil pollution cannot be won except toxicologists are actively involved, they develop safer chemicals that will control pollution.
- How to win pollution battle (2015)
- Several harmful chemical go into the environment on exploration. I encourage the toxicologists to be proactive. If we do not do something now, soon our waters may become lifeless.
- Toxicologists are not supposed to come into work when the damage has been done to the environment, rather they should be actively involved to work alongside the oil explorers so that all chemical wastes would be handled appropriately.
- The sources of soot are; refineries, fertilizer companies, illegal refineries, setting ablaze of illegally refined petroleum products by the military, tire burning, gas flaring, meat roasting with used tires, asphalt plants refuse to burn among others.