Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Get away from the fear. Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.
- The View, Nov. 9, 2006 (quoted by ABC)
- President Bush almost killed me.
- Burned Up and Burned Out by Politics, Feb. 4 2008 (quoted by Huffington Post)
- You know, you can imagine in China it's like: "Ching chong, ching chong chong, Danny DeVito, ching chong chong chong, drunk, 'The View,' ching chong.
- But I'm also gonna give you a fair warning that there's a good chance I'll do something like that again, probably in the next week -- not on purpose. Only 'cause it's how my brain works.
- Hua, Vanessa (15 December 2006). "O'Donnell apologizes for Chinese parody / But comedian warns she is likely to spoof languages agai". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved on 2010-11-09.
- O'Donnell's apology after using the pejorative term ching chong.