S. S. Rajamouli
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I don’t think my lifestyle will change. This is how I am. This is where I am comfortable.
- Exclusive: 'I don’t think my lifestyle will change,' Rajamouli on life post Baahubali (2 May 2017), Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- Can there ever be enough of kindness, generosity and praise?
- Exclusive: 'I don’t think my lifestyle will change,' Rajamouli on life post Baahubali
- Without my family I’m nothing, they kept me in the right place, I believe that I’m the luckiest person in the country when I’m with them.
- The suspense element isn’t 'Baahubali 2's USP, says Rajamouli (27 April 2017), The Hindu. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- We're still in a daze. We're still processing it. It's leapt beyond every expectation of ours so right now if you ask me, I feel surreal. It'll take another month or so for me to actually realize the scale at which the film has worked.
- EXCLUSIVE: What SS Rajamouli Thinks About Baahubali's 'Lion King' Connection & 'Casteist' Undertones (22 May 2017), HuffPost. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- I have huge respect for Sridevi ji as a flag-bearer of the southern film industries in Mumbai for many years. I wish her all the best. And I wish Mom a big success. The trailer looks very intriguing and promising.
- SS Rajamouli may work with Sridevi and Mohanlal in a new fantasy drama (19 July 2017), Hindustan Times. Retrieved 9 September 2017.