(Redirected from SWAT)
S.W.A.T. is a 2003 action film about the Los Angeles Police Department SWAT team being assigned to safeguard an international fugitive.
- Directed by Clark Johnson. Written by David Ayer and David McKenna.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [Brian Gamble and Jim Street argue over the aftermath of the bank robbery that has threatened to get them dismissed from service]
- Brian Gamble: Terrible day, I need a cocktail.
- Jim Street: I'm staying.
- Gamble: [In disbelief] You're what? After that?
- Street: In time, Fuller will have some new asses to chew on, and he'll put us back on the team.
- Gamble: Fuller, is a cop pincher in this department, brother and he's never gonna give us a second chance.
- Street: So, what are you gonna do, piss away the hard work you did to get here?
- Gamble: Piss WHAT away, Jimmy? The cage? C'mon man, we're better than that and you know it. Wanna join me? Oh, I guess that a real partner wouldn't have to ask that would he?
- Street: A real partner would stood up for what he did at the bank.
- Gamble: I saved that hostage.
- Street: You disobeyed the hold.
- Gamble: No. I saved that hostage.
- Street: [shouts] You disobeyed the hold! You made that decision yourself, and you shot a hostage, Jesus Brian!
- Gamble: [Shocked] Woah, you sounded a lot like Fuller. Isn't that what you were talking about in there, you rat me out, you cut a deal to get back on the team, Jim?
- Street: Did I cut a deal?
- Gamble: Yeah, did you?
- Street: How many times have I cover up for you and all your goddamn stunts?
- Gamble: [shrugs] That's what a real partner ... [picks up badge] You just picked a paycheck over me, bro. [tosses badge to Street]
- Street: You just picked yourself over everything else.
- Gamble: You wanna stay here, be Fuller's bitch? You go right ahead, but I can't do it, nope can't do it. Goddmanit goddamnit god-[slaps locker in anger]-damnit, Jim.
- Street: We were partners for five years, and this is how you wanna end it?
- Gamble: Nuh, uh. I didn't end it. You sold me out to the press.
- Street: You know, I never realize until now how full of shit you are. [tosses badge back to Gamble, who comes over and grabs Street by the shirt in anger]
- Gamble: Fuck you, and SWAT. [pushes Street back and breaks a mirror behind him]
- [Michael Boxer and TJ McCabe chance upon Jim Street]
- Michael Boxer: I just want to know what you did to my little sister.
- Jim Street: She's 28, Boxer, okay? And trust me, she's not so little.
- TJ McCabe: [laughing] Oh no, you didn't...
- [Hondo monitors the team as they play poker by sniper rifle]
- Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson: [Deke shoots a card] Ten of spades. Spade flush.
- Jim Street: Hondo, isn't that a straight flush?
- Hondo: Hold the phone. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten of spades. Deke!
- Deacon "Deke" Kaye: Beats four aces in Compton any day!
- [Deke Kaye is impressed with a prototype device Street introduced to the team for a takedown]
- Deacon "Deke" Kaye: We need to sell that shit on eBay.
- Jim Street: I only have one.
- Deke: We'll split the profits fifty-fifty, corner the market. Break 'em down like a shotgun - The Polish Penetrator!
- [Chris Sanchez notices something while the team drives on the way to Hawthorne Airport]
- Chris Sanchez: Did they build an airport downtown in the past two days?
- Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson: I don't think so, Sanchez, why?
- Sanchez: That Learjet on your right. It's flying real low.
- [Hondo sees TJ McCabe lying in the disabled Learjet]
- TJ McCabe: How's Boxer?
- Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson: What do you care?
- McCabe: C'mon, Hondo, just give me that.
- Hondo: He's going to make it.
- McCabe: Good.
- Hondo: Just couldn't resist, could ya? So what do you wanna do?
- McCabe: Goddamnit, Sarge. [commits suicide]
- [After dropping off Montiel, the team receives a report of a stand-off on the way back]
- Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson: Technically, our watch has been over for 12 hours.
- Jim Street: So?
- Hondo: Yeah ... What the hell. [prepares weapon] Mount up!
- Even Cops Dial 911.
- You're either S.W.A.T. or you're not.
- Samuel L. Jackson - Sgt Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson
- Colin Farrell - Police Officer Third Grade Jim Street.
- Jeremy Renner - former Police Officer Third Grade Brian Gamble.
- Michelle Rodriguez - Police Officer Third Grade Christina "Chris" Sanchez.
- LL Cool J - Police Officer Third Grade Deacon "Deke" Kaye
- Olivier Martinez - Alexander "Alex" Montel.
- Brian Van Holt - Police Officer Third Grade Michael Boxer