Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat is a Chinese-Canadian-American animated television series based on the children's book of the same name by Amy Tan which aired on PBS Kids, produced by Canada-based animation studio CinéGroupe and Sesame Workshop.
Harvest Festival Race/The Foolish Magistrate's New Robes [1.06]
- [Dongwa is not pleased that he gave up his snack for their grandparents' anniversary special]
- Sagwa: What a disaster...
- Dongwa: Yeah, all that wasted shrimp.
Fur Cut/Magistrate Loses His Post [1.07]
- Baba: Oh, no need dear. I've-I've already attended to my grooming. [pan on Baba's messy back, with Sheegwa laughing]
- Dongwa: What? Rain spirit dragons don't spit fire.
- Sagwa: Well- well this one did!
The Foolish Magistrate's Aching Tooth/Sheegwa and the Blizzard [1.10]
- Fu-Fu: Me?! You go after him!
- Dongwa: Oh no, you go. I'll wait here so I can pounce on him when he comes out. [headbutts Fu-Fu towards the room and laughing slyly] Works every time.
Luck be a Bat/Tea for Two Monkeys [1.26]
- Sagwa: Can't you fit through the bars?
- Fu-Fu: [opens robe, reveals Balloon Belly] Nah, too many dumplings.
All Grown Up/The Cat and the Wind [1.34]
- Baba: [takes a piece of grass] It's a duck call. [quacks]
- Dongwa: Oh, sure Baba. Like a duck is ever gonna think that's real.
- [a real duck shows up, with Dongwa getting startled and hangs onto Sagwa]
The Return of the Rat/Great Balls of Fire [1.38]
- Sheegwa: I tried to tell you! It's not a real cookie. Ba-Do made it out of clay.
- Rat: CLAY?! Is that one of the food groups?!
- Sagwa Miao (voiced by Holly Gauthier-Frankel)
- Sheegwa Miao (voiced by Jesse Vinet)
- Dongwa Miao (voiced by Oliver Grainger)
- Baba Miao (voiced by Arthur Holden)
- Mama Miao (voiced by Ellen David)
- The Foolish Magistrate (voiced by Hiro Kanagawa)
- Tai-Tai (voiced by Khaira Ledeyo)
- Ba-Do (voiced by Kathy Tsoi)
- Luk-Do (voiced by Leanne Adachi)
- Huang-Do (voiced by Rosa YeeRosa Yee)
- The Cook (voiced by Raugi YuRaugi Yu)
- The Reader (voiced by Russell Yuen)
- Fu-Fu (voiced by Rick Jones)