Saints Row is a 2006 video game about a street gang that completely fell apart to gain street reputation and regain control of the streets of Stillwater.
Welcome to Stilwater. A little slice of hell. (taglines)
- Directed by Christopher A. Stockman. Written by Steve Jaros.
- Johnny Gat: I'm gonna skullfuck that whore.
- Player: (long pause) Hope you don't mind Hepatitis.
- Johnny Gat: (shocked that the mute character spoke) What the fuck, did you just talk buddy?
- Player: Yeah I did talk Johnny! How in the hell did you not hear me?
- Dex: So, what's in here? Guns, money, some uncut shit? SHOES?!
- Luz Avalos: Actually, they're this season's new--
- Player: BULLSHIT! THAT'S LAST YEAR'S FALL COLLECTION!!
- Luz Avalos: That's not true.
- Player: (Points gun at her.)
- Dex: (At the player) Let it go, man, no reason to piss off Manuel.
- Johnny Gat: I got a plan
- Dex: Your definition of a plan is taking the biggest hammer you can find and smashin' everything in your way.
- Johnny Gat: Well, that sounds like a pretty good plan to me!
- Dex: A real *dumb* plan, as your whackass robo-leg proves.
- Johnny Gat: Ah, fuck you.
- Dex: Next time you try that cowboy shit you may not walk away at all.
- Johnny Gat: No, seriously- fuck you.
- Dex: Look, I've got a plan that will put hurt on the Kings and minimum risk on you.
- Johnny Gat: How much murder do I get to do?
- Dex: None!
- Johnny Gat: Your plan blows.
- The official site.