Sam Van Rooy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I know a ‘swimming pool’ where these ‘young people who disturb’ can go and swim separately following their ‘own schedule’: the Mediterranean Sea.
- Vlaams Belang MP shocks and angers with “swimming pool tweet”. referring to a press article according to which a swimming pool in Utrecht, introduced different schedules for youngsters and families, fearing the former would upset the latter.
- Geert Wilders was my first teacher. I had the opportunity to work for him for half a year. An incredibly educational experience. Then I became spokesperson for Filip Dewinter, one of the most influential politicians of the past decades. It is a great honor that I can succeed him as party leader in Antwerp.
- I'm not Extreme Right Because Extreme Right stands for fascism. which is revolutionary, violent and anti-democratic. I am none of the three. I am an anti-fascist. I get really mad when people call me fascist or racist. Others in my party would shrug, not me. I think that's defamation.
- The majority of Muslim Afghans have similar radical Islamic ideas as the Taliban.
- If a large majority of Afghan Muslims hold shariah views on women, non-Muslims, apostates, free speech, democracy and homosexuals, then it is obvious that such Muslim fundamentalists will also find themselves in the asylum stream.
- I call on the Flemish Government to screen specifically for Muslim fundamentalists and Taliban supporters and to tighten the integration conditions.
- Muslims, among other things, unequivocally distance themselves from Sharia. In addition, they must promote principles such as the separation of church and state, freedom of expression, equality between men and women and the right to follow a different religion or no religion at all..
- Characteristics of Islamization that you sometimes see even more than in certain cities in the Islamic countries of origin, which indicates a rejection of our culture. For example, countless Muslims, according to research even a majority, put the Koran or the Sharia above our culture, free society and democratic constitutional state.
- In addition to rejecting Islamic rules and laws and endorsing our norms and values, it is of course also necessary that people speak Dutch in order to be eligible for naturalization or residence on our territory. And the latter of course applies to all newcomers, not just Muslim immigrants. Otherwise it will be impossible to become part of our society and community. In any case, signing such a declaration has mainly symbolic value, and is therefore no guarantee of successful assimilation.