Northern Ireland has always been, part of Britain.
Sammy Wilson (born April 4, 1953, Belfast) is a politician in Northern Ireland and both a Member of Parliament and a Member of the Legislative Assembly for East Antrim.
- Irish is a leprechaun language.
- Sunday World (January 17, 1988)
- A comment about fellow Belfast councillor Alex Maskey after he was shot in the stomach by loyalist paramilitaries
- Our message to the perverts who voted for them [Sinn Féin] is that they will not get anything through this council.
- I have no regret that someone openly identified with terrorist organisations and activities meets his death the same way.
- The GAA is the sporting wing of the IRA.
- The Irish News (September 6, 1989)
- Would this council be prepared to congratulate all those who have done a good job on two sides of the border?
- They are poofs. I don't care if they are ratepayers. As far as I am concerned they are perverts.
- Daily Express (June 1, 1992)
- After gay rights activists had requested the use of City Hall
- Northern Ireland has always been, part of Britain.
- Taigs don't pay rates.
- The Irish Times (January 12, 2000)