Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Irish is a leprechaun language.
- The Irish News (November 3, 1987)
- Our message to the perverts who voted for them [Sinn Féin] is that they will not get anything through this council.
- Andersonstown News (March 5, 1988)
- I have no regret that someone openly identified with terrorist organisations and activities meets his death the same way.
- The GAA is the sporting wing of the IRA.
- The Irish News (September 6, 1989)
- Would this council be prepared to congratulate all those who have done a good job on two sides of the border?
- 5,000 subhuman animals.
- They are poofs. I don't care if they are ratepayers. As far as I am concerned they are perverts.
- Daily Express (June 1, 1992)
- After gay rights activists had requested the use of City Hall
- Northern Ireland has always been, part of Britain.
- As quoted in Da Ali G Show
- Taigs don't pay rates.
- The Irish Times (January 12, 2000)
- Are they gay buses?
- The Mirror (December 4, 2004)
- The then MLA Sammy Wilson commenting on the re-branding of buses in greater Belfast from red to pink.
- [it] shows that some loyalist paramilitaries are looking ahead and contemplating what needs to be done to maintain our separate Ulster identity - a "very valuable return to reality" he added.
- In relation to the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) releasing a document calling for ethnic cleansing and repartition of Ireland, with the goal of making Northern Ireland wholly Protestant in 1994. Wood, Ian S. Crimes of Loyalty: A History of the UDA. Edinburgh University Press, 2006. Pages 184–185.