Saps at Sea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anchors Away for Their Funniest Comedy Hit! (taglines)
- Oliver Hardy: Don't you realize the effect the sound of a horn has on me? It makes me fighting mad. In fact, it gives me the urge to kill. I could take a body and break it in two and throw it. The very thought of it makes me tremble all over!
- Stanley Laurel: Well I wouldn't get excited...
- Oliver Hardy: WHO'S EXCITED!?
- Harbor Patrol Captain: [at the jail after Hardy beats him up] What cell is Nick Grainger in?
- Officer: Twenty-four.
- Harbor Patrol Captain: Well, here's two more for him.
- Oliver Hardy: Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into...
- Stanley Laurel: But I couldn't help it...
- Anchors Away for Their Funniest Comedy Hit!
- They'll Scuttle Your Blues To the Bottom of the Sea!
- Anchors Away for Their Funniste
- Stan Laurel — Stan
- Oliver Hardy — Ollie
- Richard Cramer — Nick Granger
- James Finlayson — Dr. Finlayson
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|