Savage Garden were an Australian pop duo consisting of Darren Hayes as vocalist and Daniel Jones as instrumentalist. Formed in Logan City, Queensland, in 1993, the duo achieved international success in the late 1990s and early 2000s with the number-one hit singles "I Want You", "To the Moon and Back", "Truly Madly Deeply", "The Animal Song" and "I Knew I Loved You". The band's two studio albums, Savage Garden and Affirmation reached number one in Australia and peaked in the top ten in both the United Kingdom and United States. Their two studio albums have sold 23 million copies worldwide.
- Memories are to fade. Yeah, they´re designed that way. She doesn´t love you anymore, may be she did long ago.
- Memories Are Designed to Fade
Asian Tour Package (1999)
- Could you imagine Him hanging Piccadilly Circus
Time Square, the Walk of Fame
At Christie's He could easily become a regular
- I'll Bet He Was Cool
Savage Garden (1997)
- Mama never loved her much and daddy never keeps in touch, that´s why He shies away from human affection.
- I want to live like animals
Careless and free like animals I want to live I want to run through the jungle With wind in my hair and the sand at my feet
- Love is like a barren place. Reaching out for human faith is like a journey I just don´t have a map for.
- To the Moon and Back
- I want you, I don´t know if I need you, oh I´d die to find out!
- I´ll be your dream, I´ll be your wish, I´ll be your fantasy. I´ll be your hope, I´ll be your love, be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do. I´ll be be strong, I´ll be faithful, because I´m counting on a new beginning, a reason for living, a deeper meaning..
- I wanna stand with you on a mountain, I wanna bathe with you at the sea, I wanna lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me.
- Truly Madly Deeply
- Just, break me, shake me, hate me, take me over, when the madness stops then you´ll be alone.
- I believe you can´t control and choose your sexuality. I believe that trust is more important than monogamy.
- I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned. I believe you can´t appreciate real love til you´ve been burned. I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side, I believe you don´t know what you got until you say goodbye.
- Give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart. I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you. It´s hard to find relief and people can be so cold. When darkness is upon your door and it feels like you can´t take anymore.
- Another ditch in the road, you keep moving. Another stopsign, you keep moving on. The years go by so fast. Wonder how I ever made it through.
- Two Beds and a Coffee Machine
- Keep on moving way up high, you see the light it shines forever. Sail through the crimson skies, the purest light. The light that sends you free... If time will sent you free.
- You can still be free
- I feel the magic around you, it´s bringing me to your knees like a wannabe, I´ve got to be chained to you.
- Chained to you
- I knew I loved you before I met you I think I dreamed you into life..
- Like in your eyes I see my future in an instant and ther it goes I think I´ve found my best friend.
- I knew I loved you