Save The Last Dance is a 2001 film that parallels Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet play, set in the suburbs of Chicago.
- Directed by Thomas Carter
- You know Snook, you talk a lot of shit for someone who never says anything.
- You know what? Derek and I like each other and if you have a problem with that, then screw you.
- I am such a dork!
- We spend more time defending our relationship than actually having one.
- It's not that I hate you, it's just that I miss her.
- We have an audience.
- You can do it. Sara, you were born to do it.
- Ain't nobody watchin' you but me.
- Let's put some S-E-X in those H-I-Ps!
- They call him Snooky because Fool was taken.
- Too many little boys thinkin' they are thugs.
- You can't help who you love, Derek, you're not supposed to.
- Nikki: It ain't over, bitch.
- Sara: I don't even know why it started, bitch.
- Sara: So you're not down with the things he does, but you're still down with him? That makes perfect sense. I understand.
- Derek: He's my friend, Sara. You don't have to understand.
- Derek: "Stepps" ain't no square dance.
- Sara: That's ok, I'll dance in circles, probably around you.
- Sara: There's only one world, Chenille.
- Chenille: That's what they teach you. We know different.
- Chenille: You need to take off that 5th grade dance lookin' top.
- Sara: Its from The Gap!
- Chenille: Its country and you look country in it!