Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seconds is a 2014 graphic novel by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Have you seen this like skinny, white-haired, maybe-homeless girl hanging around the restaurant lately? She kinda has… red eyes. Reddish.
- page 88
- Is that weird? It’s my little ritual. You know, keeping the house spirit happy.
- page 65
- We make things good for them… They make things good for us. It’s so simple.
- page 66
- Keeping the house spirit happy— I mean, from a historical perspective— It was probably like some kind of justification for the endless amounts of housework the women had to do, right?
- page 67
- Lis’s mushrooms. Lis’s house. Very old. There are rules.
- page 127
- Lis: If things
- Katie: If things what?
- Lis: Go wrong.
- Katie: If things go wrong what?
- Lis: Don’t forget.
- page 8
- Katie: You feed her bread every day? Just bread? Wow.
- Hazel: Yeah... Why wow?
- Katie: I mean... Uh... Will she get fat?
- Hazel: Wait... Bread makes you FAT?
- page 135
- A second chance awaits.
1. Write your mistake
2. Ingest one mushroom
3. Go to sleep
4. Wake anew
Events must occur on these premises
- page 46
- Seconds at Random House