Sex Tape (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sex Tape is a 2014 comedy film starring Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel. The film is about a married couple who accidentally synchronize a sex tape they made of themselves to several iPads and must get it back before it goes viral.
The chase to erase begins. (taglines)
- Nobody understands the cloud.
- Hank: Can I get you anything? Coffee? Finger sandwiches?... Sliced pineapple?
- Owner of YouPorn: Not Playboy! Did Hugh send you?
- Robby: Who has sex for three hours?
- Jay: We did!
- Robby: That's the length of the movie "Lincoln". You did the full Lincoln.
- [repeated lines]
- Annie: I love fucking you.
- Jay: I fucking love you.
- Owner of YouPorn: See this is the thing, you put me in a position where my only options are to beat your ass or call the God damn cops.
- Jay: Sir, I see where you are coming from.
- Owner of YouPorn: Actually, I think we should beat their ass and call the God damn cops.
- Bodyguard: I was thinking the same shit!
- A movie about a movie they don't want you to see.
- They did everything but delete it.
- Their privates have just gone public.
- The chase to erase begins.
- Cameron Diaz – Annie Hargrove
- Jason Segel – Jay Hargrove
- Rob Corddry – Robbie
- Ellie Kemper – Tess
- Rob Lowe – Hank Rosenbaum
- Nat Faxon – Max
- Nancy Lenehan – Linda
- Randall Park – Edward
- Dave "Gruber" Allen – Mailman
- Jack Black (uncredited) – the owner of YouPorn