Sgt. Frog is an anime acquired by FUNimation Entertainment about a group of alien frogs and their wacky mishaps on Planet Pekopon.
- Keroro: Keroro Presents: Meet the Sergeant!
- Keroro: Surrender your world and make me pie!
- Keroro: The Keroball could destroy your planet with a single press of a button. It's the one next to dance party.
- Aki: Our house was build over a feudal prison, which was built over a cemetery, which was built over a dark cavern which may lead to the Underworld. Or some junk like that.
- Keroro: Keroro Presents: The Episode That Should Have Come First!
- Keroro: An alien that's ridiculous. I'm just a normal Pekoponian frog creature that talks because of magic wonder dust.
- Natsumi: Okay, its not a toddler, its not smart enough.
- Keroro: Keroro Presents: Bag Of Secrets!
- Keroro: Keroro Presents: Cow Flesh Of Love!
- Tamama: (in subtitled version) I drink a lot of cola, so that's why I fart a lot.
- Momoka: (in subtitled version, punching Tamama) Shut the hell up!
- Keroro: Alright private, initiate initialization
- Angol: Hey, where are the lights?
- Keroro: Relax. I set them to turn on gradually. It's more dramatic that way.
- Giroro: Just to be clear these lights serve no actual purpose right.
- Tamama: That is correct.
- (Tamama and Angol being asked to rate Keroro)
- Tamama: Well he's smarter than a jellybean or most of them.
- Angol: He tries his best when he's not busy not trying
- Tamama: A jellybean can try but I'm still go'a eat it.
- Keroro: Stupid *bleeping* Kululu!
- Paul: Mr. Tamama, my mustache compells me to ask if this is too much for the miss.
- Tamama: Spin chair workouts make me the well adjusted unrepressed frog you see today!
- Paul: If weird space frog training will help her, then space frog training she will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Natsumi: This isn't exactly what I had in mind. Now I look like a flapper.
- Keroro: It would seem that when the ray gun made you older, it also made your speech patterns more grandpa-like.
- Dororo: (reading a letter left by Keroro) Went to Doinaka Beach, Natsumi has weird lady body.
- Dororo: Clearly your ninja skills have improved, but even ninjas love innertubing.
- Keroro: It's like licking all the cookies on the cookie plate. Whoever gets there first gets to keep all the cookies.
- Giroro:WHAT!! But Our torpedoes are 500 percent more lethal than necessary!!!!!!
- Koyuki: What is wrong with you Natsumi? Are you lactose intolerant but drink milk anyway?
- Koyuki: Ninjas only need three things: Heaven, Earth and hand gestures.
- Guy 1: It's the Red Comet!
- Guy 2: Yeah, that means nothing to me.
- Guy 1: It's a drift racing legend man. That driver lives life one quarter miles at a time.
- Guy 2: What!? Is that a "Fast and the Furious" reference?
- Tamama:Sarge, truth or dare.
- Keroro: Um dare, no wait truth.
- Tamama: So, who do you like?
- Giroro: Besides himself you mean?
- Keroro: I like. . . Hey! Why shouldn't I like himself? I'm amazing.
- Tamama: THIS IS STUPID! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRAW CHARACTERS THAT MOVE?! LOOK AT ME, HOW WOULD YOU DRAW THAT?! *Bleep* MY LIFE!
- Narrator: Your temper problems will get you nowhere.
- Keroro: I'll admit soccer is redonk. It's not nearly as cool as ultra-ball, fire hockey, foot blast or shooting men at velcro walls.