Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Anthony C. Ferrante. Written by Thunder Levin.
Enough said! (taglines)
- Nova Clarke: They took my grandfather. That's why I really hate sharks.
- Matt: Now I really hate sharks, too.
- Baz Hogan: Storm's dying down.
- Nova Clarke: How can you tell?
- Baz Hogan: Not as many sharks flying around.
- Nova Clarke: Why is there a retirement home next to an airport?
- Claudia: Because old people can't hear.
- I think the key to these things is there are two ways to go: one where you’re very self-referential and you’re very aware and it’s very campy because everybody’s in on the joke. And then there’s what we approached with Sharknado is that the concept is so out there, if we ground a little bit the story and the actors and the situations, the humor for me… the best humor in any kind of movie – action, comedy, whatever – comes from character situations and how they react and how they deal with it versus suddenly someone’s telling a joke in the middle of this and say, “Hey we know this is funny.” And I think everybody did a great job in walking that balance because, I mean, there are lines said in the movie that you’re obviously going, “How do you say those lines?” And the actors had to say those lines and sell it and believe it. And so I think that Sharknado’s this interesting balance.
- Tara Reid — April Wexler
- Cassie Scerbo — Nova Clarke
- Jaason Simmons — Baz Hogan
- John Heard — George
- Ian Ziering — Fin Shepard
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|