Sharknado 2: The Second One
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sharknado 2: The Second One is a 2014 film about Fin & April are on their way to New York, a Category 7 Hurricane spawns heavy rain, winds, storm surges, & deadly Sharknados. And it's up to Fin & April to save the Big Apple from total devastation.
- Directed by Anthony C. Ferrante. Written by Thunder Levin.
- Even the Sharknados are tougher in New York.
- I know you're scared. I'm scared too. They're sharks. They're scary. No one wants to get eaten. But I've been eaten. And I'm here to tell you it takes a lot more than to bring a good man down. A lot more than that to bring a New Yorker down. Let's go show them what it means to be a hero. Let's go show them what it means to be a New Yorker! Let's go kill some sharks!
- April Wexler: Fin, why aren't you having more fun with this?
- Fin Shepard: Come on, April. Two of my friends were killed. I almost destroyed Los Angeles. And, oh, yeah... I got eaten by a shark. How much fun do you think that was?
- Ben: I'm also an actor. I can play you if they ever do a movie about your life.
- Fin Shepard: If anyone's playing me in a movie, it's gonna be me.
- Ben: Not a bad idea.
- Martin Brody: You know what you just did, don't you?
- Fin Shepard: Don't say it.
- Martin Brody: He jumped the shark.
- Because we shot these two in such close proximity—unlike most theatrical tentpoles, where you have two years between them—it kind of feels like we were still making the first movie. Sure, we took it to a point in the last one where Ian [Ziering] gets swallowed by a shark and survives, but that allowed us to have even more fun going into the second movie. There are no more rules. We basically blew them up at the end of the last movie, and that allowed us to amp it up that much more. A big part of that is approval. Because all those elements went over so well in the first movie, everybody across the board was a little more willing to let us do more of that.
- Ian Ziering — Fin Shepard
- Vivica A. Fox — Skye
- Mark McGrath — Martin Brody
- Kari Wuhrer — Ellen
- Tara Reid — April Wexler
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|