Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sharon Ooja (born 6 April 1991) is a Nigerian actress. She came into the limelight after she played the role of "Shalewa" in the web series Skinny Girl in Transit.
- Honestly speaking, it is the Lord Jesus (Christ) (that led me to acting) because I never planned to become an actress. I have said this several times. I did not even know I was going to become an actor. But we thank God, I am here and ‘killing’ it.
- I believe whenever I’m in the news, it should be for my work; no disrespect to anyone who has controversies. It is not my thing, and if, God forbid, any controversy was to come up, I am 100 per cent sure I will not be the one to orchestrate it.
- Okay, so I played the role of Tade. And the character was a very happily, young, rich girl who fell in love with two guys… So there’s a predicament going on.
- Because, it’s a feel good romantic comedy; the country is hard; everything is tough you know. Just come to the cinema, watch something that would make you laugh, you know giggle. It’s a simple love story and that’s just what it’s supposed to be.
- I played Emmanuella in glamour girls the movie and I am here to tell you our labour of love glamour girls is still showing on Netflix and trending worldwide.
- Facts remain, for me, no matter how excited I am I’m not publicising my man! Nope! Except for my husband.
- Talking about relationship. (20 October)
- Being friendly with everyone should not include involvement in personal lives.
- I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone. Forget the story of ‘I’m a friendly person’, you can be friendly and not invite everyone into your personal space/life.
- Kiss and hug them whenever you meet in public and keep it moving. No hate, just me keeping my space clean of unwanted energies.