She's All That
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A new comedy that proves there's more to attraction than meets the eye.
- What is this, some sort of dork outreach program?
- I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing.
- Who the HELL would nominate me?
- Am I a bet? Am I a FUCKING BET?
- This is all fascinating, Taylor, but could you skip to the part where you decided to screw me over.
- Sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good.
- All you have left is a C minus GPA with a Wonderbra.
- Give her the right look, the right boyfriend, and bam. In six weeks she's being named prom queen.
- So, Laney, I was wondering if you wanted to... [Laney walks away]... embarrass me horribly in front of all these people.
- It's not about disrespect, it's just gas.
- You didn't really think I'd leave for All-Star "Road Rules" and still be dating you? Oh, you did? That's so sweet.
- Mackenzie: So who's the lucky rebound skank?
- Taylor: You didn't think you became popular for real, did you? Oh, you did? That's so sweet.
- Dean: One second, you're Zach Siler, class president, stand-out athlete, all-around bad-ass mamba-jahamba; the next thing you know, you're Zach Siler, bitch-boy.
- Girl: My soul is an island, my car is a Ford.
- Zach: She kinda blew me off.
- Mackenzie: I like her already.
- Dean: I mean, the girl's an institution in this place. Every girl wants to be her, and every guy wants to nail her.
- Preston: Basically she's you, with tits.
- Dean: Is that a no?
- Laney: That's a hell no.
- Zach: What was that?
- Laney: I was busy.
- Zach: Yeah, busy wiggin'.
- Laney: I did not wig.
- Zach: Oh, there was major wiggage.
- Taylor: [spilling drink on Laney] Oh, Oopsie. You know, you really should be more careful with silk.
- Laney: Thank you.
- Taylor: Excuse me?
- Laney: Thank you. For a minute there, I forgot why I avoided places like this and people like you.
- Taylor: Avoided us? Honey, look around you. To everyone here who matters, you're vapor, you're spam, a waste of perfectly good yearbook space, and nothing's ever gonna change that.
[Laney's eyes tear up]
- Taylor: Oh, you aren't going to cry are you?
- Laney: Simon! Simon, I have got your breakfast! Are you up?
- Simon: Give me a couple of minutes.
- Laney: Simon Boggs, there are children in Mexico who have already been up for three hours making clothes for corporate America.
- Mackenzie: When was the last time you tweezed?
- Laney: What?
- Mackenzie: I mean your eyebrows.
- Laney: Never, why?
- Mackenzie: Ever watch Sesame Street?
- Laney: Yeah.
- Mackenzie: You know Bert?
- Laney: Screw the dolphins.
- Jesse: A guy tried that last year, banned from Sea World for life.
- Taylor: Careful of what? OK, I could win this thing in florescent lighting, on the first day of my period, cloaked in tacky rags. Okay? My mother was prom queen in '71, my cousin - prom queen in '82, and my sister would have been prom queen in '94 if it wasn't for that scam on the Conway Bed tour bus, okay? I am a goddamn legacy, all right? And besides, not to be a bitch, but who's gonna beat Taylor Vaughan?
- Katie: God, I hope that's not your acceptance speech.
- Jesse: I'm Jesse Jackson. I'm not a good dancer.
- Mackenzie: I'm Mac. I go to school with 500 chicks.
- Taylor: Jump up my ass Zach.
- Zach: Been there, done that.
- Zach: So, can I have the last dance?
- Laney: No, you can have the first.
- Zach: Has anyone see Taylor?
- Chandler: What?
- Zach: You know, Taylor, my girlfriend.
- Dean: Kinda tall, yells at everyone?
- Laney: Sir, have you reached a decision?
- Man: Yes I have. Supersize my balls.
- Zach: Brock Hudson? What kind of a name is that?
- Taylor: What kind of a name is "Zach?" OK, Brock is from "The Real World."
- Zach: What, Reseda?
- Taylor : No, like the TV show. "Real World LA", second season, hello!
- Zach: The dyslexic volleyball guy? They kicked him out of the house.
- Dean: His dad owns Harrison Ford.
- Laney: The actor?
- Dean: No, the car dealership.
- Mackenzie: Nothing personal, Laney, but this particular... coif, doesn't really go with your face shape.
- Laney: What do you have in mind?
- Mackenzie: Well, I have an idea.
- Laney: What kind of idea?
- Mackenzie: ...You'd really have to trust me.
- Melissa: He spoke to me!
- Girl #2: He called you Connie!
- Melissa: So?
- Girl #2: Your name is Melissa!
- Freddie Prinze Jr. — Zach Siler
- Rachael Leigh Cook — Laney Boggs
- Matthew Lillard — Brock Hudson
- Paul Walker — Dean Sampson
- Jodi Lyn O'Keefe — Taylor Vaughan
- Kevin Pollak — Wayne Boggs
- Anna Paquin — Mackenzie Siler
- Kieran Culkin — Simon Boggs
- Elden Henson — Jesse Jackson
- Usher Raymond — Campus DJ
- Kimberly 'Lil' Kim' Jones — Alex
- Gabrielle Union — Katie
- Dulé Hill — Preston
- Tamara Mello — Chandler