Sheep in the Big City
Sheep in the Big City is an American animated television series which ran on the Cartoon Network from November 2000 to April 2002.
- 1 Sheep
- 1.1 Be Still My Bleating Heart [1.1]
- 1.2 To Bleat or Not to Bleat [1.2]
- 1.3 Belle of the Baah [1.3]
- 1.4 Going Off the Sheep End [1.4]
- 1.5 Can't Live Without Ewe [1.5]
- 1.6 15 Muttons Of Fame [1.6]
- 1.7 Home For The Baa-lidays [1.7]
- 1.8 Agony of De-bleat [1.8]
- 1.9 Baa-ck in Time [1.9]
- 1.10 Fleeced to Meet You [1.10]
- 1.11 A Star Is Shorn [1.11]
- 1.12 Mistaken Identi-sheep [1.12]
- 1.13 [1.13]
- 1.14 To Sheep, Perchance to Dream [1.14]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
Be Still My Bleating Heart [1.1]
- Ranting Swede: It-a makes me so mad! (takes out a meatball) Why do people call these meatballs? (throws the meatball off-screen) They're not balls! (starts bouncing a basketball) A ball, you can play with! A ball is fun, and bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! (takes out the meatball again) This, it just goes to pieces if you try to hit it with a tennis racket! It doesn't even hurt if you kick it! (the meatball splatters on the floor, and he kicks it) These are meat-LUMPS! These are lumps, not balls (a beach ball appears, and he throws them off-screen) I can't understand it! (saddening up) And it's my own people doing this. I hang my head in shame.
To Bleat or Not to Bleat [1.2]
- Angry Scientist: What is it with you? Are you in the getting of the craziness thing?
- General Specific: Now is not the time to discuss this, Mad Scientist.
- Angry Scientist: First of all, I am not mad! I am angry! I am an angry scientist! That is what it is saying on my card of businesses!
- Private Public: The men are very excited about taking a day off from sheep-capturing to play this softball game, sir.
- General Specific: I'm happy to allow it, Private Public. Of course, seeing how we're members of a secret military organization, security was a priority. But I ensured that no one would know about today's game.
- Private Public: Except the opposing team.
- General Specific: Uh... There might be a slight change of plans, Private Public.
Belle of the Baah [1.3]
- (the Sultan's guards reach for the diamond to play catch)
- Sultan: Wait a second! Look, I like a good game of catch as much as the next sultan, but can't you use a softball, instead of my super valuable diamond?
- Tall Guard: But the diamond is so pretty.
- Sultan: That's why I'd hate for something to happen to it. Come on, use a softball.
- (pulls out a softball)
- Short Guard: But we really, really want to use the diamond! We'll be so careful. Please?
- Tall Guard: I'll be your best friend.
- Sultan: Okay, but no more than five minutes. I'm timing.
Going Off the Sheep End [1.4]
- The Narrator(ending the episode): Sheep is a total failure. ("The End" appears on the screen)
Can't Live Without Ewe [1.5]
- General Specific (being led away by Farmer John): But I'm not a sheep! I'm just a guy in a costume!
- Farmer John: A lot of sheep feel that way.
15 Muttons Of Fame [1.6]
Home For The Baa-lidays [1.7]
- Citizens of The Big City(singing): Clearance Day, Clearance Day! Twice the gifts for half the pay!
Agony of De-bleat [1.8]
- General Specific(utterly shocked): I... caught...(sheep) him...
Baa-ck in Time [1.9]
- Angry Scientist: So, I have invented something that will guarantee be catching that sheep -- a time machine.
- General Specific: I already have one. See? (shows his watch) The big hand's on the 6, and the little hand's on the 2.
- Angry Scientist: Not a watch, you imbeciliated general person! I am talking about a time traveling machine that is abling us to travels anywhere in time.
- Private Public: If you can invent a time machine, why can't you invent a ray gun that works without a sheep?
- Angry Scientist: I am an artist, okay? Did anyone be telling Picasso how to be dancing? (General Specific & Private Public look confused) Okay, painting, whatever, you are getting my pointedness.
Fleeced to Meet You [1.10]
- General Specific: I don't want an ex-agent,I want a current agent!
- Private Public: The X is put in to indicate mysteriousness.
A Star Is Shorn [1.11]
Mistaken Identi-sheep [1.12]
To Sheep, Perchance to Dream [1.14]
Ranting Swede: You know what really makes me mad? EVERYTHING!!!
- Kevin Seal - Sheep / General Specific / Ranting Swede
- James Edward Godwin - Private Public / Farmer John
- Mo Willems - Angry Scientist
- Kevin Schatz - Narrator / Victor
- Frank Welker - Animals' vocal effects (uncredited)