Sheep in the Big City
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheep in the Big City is an American animated television series which ran on the Cartoon Network from November 2000 to April 2002.
- 1 Sheep
- 1.1 Be Still My Bleating Heart [1.1]
- 1.2 To Bleat or Not to Bleat [1.2]
- 1.3 Belle of the Baah [1.3]
- 1.4 Going Off the Sheep End [1.4]
- 1.5 Can't Live Without Ewe [1.5]
- 1.6 15 Muttons Of Fame [1.6]
- 1.7 Home For The Baa-lidays [1.7]
- 1.8 Agony of De-bleat [1.8]
- 1.9 Baa-ck in Time [1.9]
- 1.10 Fleeced to Meet You [1.10]
- 1.11 A Star Is Shorn [1.11]
- 1.12 Mistaken Identi-sheep [1.12]
- 1.13 [1.13]
- 1.14 To Sheep, Perchance to Dream [1.14]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
Be Still My Bleating Heart [1.1]
- Ranting Swede: It-a makes me so mad! (takes out a meatball) Why do people call these meatballs? (throws the meatball off-screen) They're not balls! (starts bouncing a basketball) A ball, you can play with! A ball is fun, and bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! (takes out the meatball again) This, it just goes to pieces if you try to hit it with a tennis racket! It doesn't even hurt if you kick it! (the meatball splatters on the floor, and he kicks it) These are meat-LUMPS! These are lumps, not balls (a beach ball appears, and he throws them off-screen) I can't understand it! (saddening up) And it's my own people doing this. I hang my head in shame.
To Bleat or Not to Bleat [1.2]
- Angry Scientist: What is it with you? Are you in the getting of the craziness thing?
- General Specific: Now is not the time to discuss this, Mad Scientist.
- Angry Scientist: First of all, I am not mad! I am angry! I am an angry scientist! That is what it is saying on my card of businesses!
- Private Public: The men are very excited about taking a day off from sheep-capturing to play this softball game, sir.
- General Specific: I'm happy to allow it, Private Public. Of course, seeing how we're members of a secret military organization, security was a priority. But I ensured that no one would know about today's game.
- Private Public: Except the opposing team.
- General Specific: Uh... There might be a slight change of plans, Private Public.
Belle of the Baah [1.3]
- (the Sultan's guards reach for the diamond to play catch)
- Sultan: Wait a second! Look, I like a good game of catch as much as the next sultan, but can't you use a softball, instead of my super valuable diamond?
- Tall Guard: But the diamond is so pretty.
- Sultan: That's why I'd hate for something to happen to it. Come on, use a softball.
- (pulls out a softball)
- Short Guard: But we really, really want to use the diamond! We'll be so careful. Please?
- Tall Guard: I'll be your best friend.
- Sultan: Okay, but no more than five minutes. I'm timing.
Going Off the Sheep End [1.4]
- The Narrator(ending the episode): Sheep is a total failure. ("The End" appears on the screen)
Can't Live Without Ewe [1.5]
- General Specific (being led away by Farmer John): But I'm not a sheep! I'm just a guy in a costume!
- Farmer John: A lot of sheep feel that way.
15 Muttons Of Fame [1.6]
Home For The Baa-lidays [1.7]
- Citizens of The Big City(singing): Clearance Day, Clearance Day! Twice the gifts for half the pay!
Agony of De-bleat [1.8]
- General Specific(utterly shocked): I... caught...(sheep) him...
Baa-ck in Time [1.9]
- Angry Scientist: So, I have invented something that will guarantee be catching that sheep -- a time machine.
- General Specific: I already have one. See? (shows his watch) The big hand's on the 6, and the little hand's on the 2.
- Angry Scientist: Not a watch, you imbeciliated general person! I am talking about a time traveling machine that is abling us to travels anywhere in time.
- Private Public: If you can invent a time machine, why can't you invent a ray gun that works without a sheep?
- Angry Scientist: I am an artist, okay? Did anyone be telling Picasso how to be dancing? (General Specific & Private Public look confused) Okay, painting, whatever, you are getting my pointedness.
Fleeced to Meet You [1.10]
- General Specific: I don't want an ex-agent,I want a current agent!
- Private Public: The X is put in to indicate mysteriousness.
A Star Is Shorn [1.11]
Mistaken Identi-sheep [1.12]
To Sheep, Perchance to Dream [1.14]
Ranting Swede: You know what really makes me mad? EVERYTHING!!!
- Kevin Seal - Sheep / General Specific / Ranting Swede
- James Edward Godwin - Private Public / Farmer John
- Mo Willems - Angry Scientist
- Kevin Schatz - Narrator / Victor
- Frank Welker - Animals' vocal effects (uncredited)