Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon
- Directed by Roy William Neill. Written by William Scott Darling, based on the 1903 novel The Adventure of the Dancing Men Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Professor Moriarty: Closer to the end, Holmes. Closer and closer. Each second a few more drops leave your desiccated body. And you can feel 'em can't you? You're perfectly conscious aren't you, Holmes?
- Sherlock Holmes: I shall be conscious long after you're dead, Moriarty.
- Dr. John H. Watson: Things are looking up, Holmes. This little Island's still on the map.
- Sherlock Holmes: Holmes: Yes. "This fortress built by nature for herself, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England."
- Basil Rathbone — Sherlock Holmes
- Nigel Bruce — Doctor Watson
- Lionel Atwill — Professor Moriarty
- Kaaren Verne — Charlotte Eberli
- William Post Jr. — Dr Franz Tobel
- Dennis Hoey — Inspector Lestrade
- Holmes Herbert — Sir Reginald Bailey
- Mary Gordon — Mrs. Hudson
- Henry Victor — Dr. Joseph Hoffner