Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I like communicating. I think it’s as simple as that. I get really lonely and dark if I can’t communicate with people.
- Kelly O'Rourke (2014). Shirley Manson. No Tofu Magazine. Retrieved on 30 January 2015.
- I have done. Well, I've shared a moving vehicle with 18 naked men — not many women do that... fantastic, never felt better.
- On doing things other women don't dare do; Popworld interview with Garbage in 2005.
- I'm a sucker for tragedy - I love the death scenes.
- Bradley Bambarger (11 January 1997). The Modern Age. Billboard. Retrieved on 30 January 2015.
- Until we command the exact same salary as every male counterpart, I feel a political desire to stand by other women. If we don’t stand together, that equality will never be fully realized, and that bothers me. I see very little in our culture, actually, of women necessarily standing up for one another. I think there’s still an underlying fear if one woman has the light shone upon her, it takes away from your light, which of course is not the case at all. But I think when you’re young, you maybe fear that.
- Sam Adams (23 May 2012). Garbage's Shirley Manson on getting the band back together and kissing major labels goodbye. The A.V. Club. Retrieved on 12 February 2015.