Shishkabugs is a 1962 Warner Bros. Looney Tunes animated short directed by Friz Freleng. The short was released on December 8, 1962, and stars Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam. The title of the short is a play on shish kebab, a culinary dish. With only 5 minutes and 05 seconds of footage (not counting the credits and cards), Shishkabugs is the shortest Bugs Bunny short ever made in the Golden Age of American animation. Shishkabugs is also a rare cartoon where Yosemite Sam is in the role of a victim instead of being the aggressor.
- [last lines] It just goes to show ya that a one-eyed jack rabbit can beat a king.
- Yosemite Sam: Ooh, what do you want?
- Bugs Bunny: Good afternoon. Let me introduce myself as one of the woodland creatures residing in the King's forest, and being that there is such a close relationship, I assume it would not be too improper to borrow a cup of diced carrots, huh?
- [he holds an empty cup]
- Yosemite Sam: The answer is no! [he slams the door shut in Bugs' face] Dirty, no-account, woodland creature rabbits always borrowin' things.
- Yosemite Sam: [realizes that his goose is cooked] Oh no!
- Spoiled King: Guards!
- [The Guards clumsily came and they escort Sam away.]