Shock (1946 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
He never dreamed what it would all lead to...and she didn't care! (taglines)
- Lt. Paul Stewart: Doctor, the important thing is - what can you do for her?
- Dr. Richard Cross: It's hard for a doctor to make promises. We can only do our best.
- Lt. Paul Stewart: Well, if you give Janet this insulin, how certain can you be it'll help her?
- Dr. Richard Cross: I'm neither a miracle man nor a prophet, Lieutenant. If medicine were an exact science, not an art, I might be able to tell you.
- Elaine Jordan: You've got a headache. I can tell from your eyes.
- Dr. Richard Cross: Yes, it's bursting.
- He never dreamed what it would all lead to...and she didn't care!
- Vincent Price — Dr. Richard Cross
- Lynn Bari — Elaine Jordan
- Frank Latimore — Lt. Paul Stewart
- Anabel Shaw — Janet Stewart
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|