Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shushanik Kurghinian (Armenian: Շուշանիկ Կուրղինյան) (August 18, 1876 – November 24, 1927) was an Armenian writer who became a catalyst in the development of socialist and feminist poetry.
- Whoever is without hope, dulled, without spirit,
- alone and lacking faith...
- bring them to me
- my spirit is free
- I will give them of my soul...
- To live one must give one's all,
- strength, passion, enthusiasm, the days of one's youth;
- be fearless before pain, with tears restrained,
- unable to smile, yet still ready to love and to care.
- Selected Works, 1982 Yerevan p260
- SW 339