|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Not only God knows, I know, and by the end of the semester, you will know.
- People get a lot of confusion, because they keep trying to think of quantum mechanics as classical mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics in Your Face, a lecture given by Sidney Coleman at the New England sectional meeting of the American Physical Society (Apr. 9, 1994)
- The gauge fields have eaten the Goldstone bosons and grown heavy.
- Talking about the spontaneously breaking mechanism in gauge theories (Higgs phenomenon).