Silent Night, Bloody Night
Silent Night, Bloody Night is a 1972 American horror film about a man who inherits a mansion, which once was a mental home. He visits the place and begins to investigate some crimes that happened in old times, scaring the people living in the region.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [Conversation over a telephone switchboard]
- Tess: Mr. Butler, are you dialing?
- Wilfred Butler: [hushed whisper] Tess, I've come back.
- Tess: What's that?
- Wilfred Butler: Tess, I want to see you again.
- Tess: Hello? Who is this?
- Wilfred Butler: You know me, Tess. It's Marianne. Tell the mayor. Tell them all. I'm waiting in my father's house. Tess... it's so lonesome here. Don't be long. [hangs up]
- Tess: Hello? Hello? Hello?!
- Diane Adams: How old are you?
- Jeffrey Butler: You mean how many years have I lived?
- The mansion. The madness. The maniac. No escape.
- For one night in each century, the devil controls the heavens...and earth becomes an inferno of horrors!
- The night earth became an inferno of horrors!
- Patrick O'Neal as John Carter
- James Patterson as Jeffrey Butler
- Mary Woronov as Diane Adams
- Astrid Heeren as Ingrid
- John Carradine as Charlie Towman
- Walter Abel as Mayor Adams
- Fran Stevens as Tess Howard
- Walter Klavun as Sheriff Bill Mason
- Philip Bruns as Wilfred Butler (1929) (as Phillip Bruns)
- Staats Cotsworth as Wilfred Butler (voice)
- Jay Garner as Dr. Robinson
- Donelda Dunne as Marianne Butler (age 15)
- Michael Pendry as Doctor
- Lisa Blake Richards as Maggie Daly
- Grant Code as Wilfred Butler (age 80)
- Debbie Parness as Marianne Butler (age 8)
- Charlotte Fairchild as Guest